What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hooked up the eat my beaver relay kit today.

oops i mean eastern beaver:rofl_200: need sum skin i think:rofl_200::rofl_200:. anyhoooo!!! i poped a 100w80 bulb in ther to go with it. hopefully it wont burn down on me:punk:. also tried out my new motion pro carb synch. a fun day!! specially since its not rainin:clapping:.

yea one of these times i'll have to use him! cheaper than boats.net?

If he's not he will make sure he is... He's 20% over cost... That's about half the mark up.

If he's not he will make sure he is... He's 20% over cost... That's about half the mark up.

Just got a quote for parts back from Gary. Great prices, no doubt. Unfortunately I gave up waiting and ordered from Xtreme Powersports the day before I got his email. :bang head:

Oh well, in the future I'll definitely be looking to Gary, great discounts. And the way this bike is going, I'm sure it won't be long.

I`m stuck at home watching my ddaughter so, I guess I`ll go out and turn on the sprinklers in the back yard and re synch my carbs for good measure and maybe cut the front yard while I`m at it.
<<Dave>>:punk:

hooked up the eat my beaver relay kit today.

oops i mean eastern beaver:rofl_200: need sum skin i think:rofl_200::rofl_200:. anyhoooo!!! i poped a 100w80 bulb in ther to go with it. hopefully it wont burn down on me:punk:. also tried out my new motion pro carb synch. a fun day!! specially since its not rainin:clapping:.
Is that temp. activated LOL.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
<<Dave>>

Went for a multi-stop scoot around town with a brother from my m/c (1200 sporty). It's nice to go for a ride without any of the dressers around sometimes, we can ride like nutjobs and not worry about losing anyone in traffic.

Went out to a good custom leather shop in el monte and ordered up a new vest, mine has never really fit right. So I'll have a custom in deerskin in a week or so (buffalo is way to heavy for an overgarment, despite what everyone says). All in all, good times.

I was running a LITTLE late for work this morning, so I jumped on my TIME MACHINE ( I leave late, but always arrive on time. Weird, huh? :Confused: ). ran it to the end of the driveway and turned onto the main road.

There was a big panel truck parked on my side of the road in a slight tree lined curve in the road. As I was about to go to WARP SPEED, it dawned on me too late, that it was the Water Association truck, and they were CLEANING FIREPLUGS!

Water was arcing over directly into the street!

I tried. I hit the brakes, those Shinkos went up in smoke, and I realized that IF I got stopped, it would be under the waterfall.

Nothing else to do, I ducked my helmet down, and went back to Warp Speed.

It was cold. And I gotta clean the bike again to get the waterspots off of it.

From there, my day just worse after I got to work (on time :eusa_dance:).

Went over to a friend's house to schedule a time to sync his carbs and change the brake pads, then went out for a 3.5 hour ride in some great weather.

Attachments

• Maxes.jpg
    Maxes.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Temp.jpg
    Temp.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 37
Put the swing arm on, mounted the new Carr rear rim and Avon 180/55-18. Boy does it look pretty.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Put the new Carr front rim on, with the Avon 130/70-18. I must say the 130 fits nicely up there. Doesnt look like I will need any spacing on the fender as well. Only .5" shorter than stock.

Got the new Galfers rotors on with new EBC-HH pads as well.

She is starting to look like a bike again.

After the tripmeter knob came off in my hand i showed my mate and he said i reckon i can fix that . As he had an old Yammie speedo to go off of he cut the end off and plastic welded a new 1 and 20 mins later it was on and working :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Carr rims? Galfer waves? Did you win the damn lottery?!

Finally finished pulling the engine out of my bike (last night actually). That SOB is heavy, but with the help of two buddies and a bottle of Crown Royal we got 'er done.:biglaugh:

Went over to a friend's house to schedule a time to sync his carbs and change the brake pads, then went out for a 3.5 hour ride in some great weather.
Lookin' bad ass KJ, nice riding weather too. Were still stuck with 75 degree weather and rain every couple days. I think I'll take a cruise myself, just got back from the dentist and my left jaw is still numb.

Put the swing arm on, mounted the new Carr rear rim and Avon 180/55-18. Boy does it look pretty.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Put the new Carr front rim on, with the Avon 130/70-18. I must say the 130 fits nicely up there. Doesnt look like I will need any spacing on the fender as well. Only .5" shorter than stock.

Got the new Galfers rotors on with new EBC-HH pads as well.

She is starting to look like a bike again.

Can you shoot some pictures? I'd love to see the new wheels/tires/brakes!

Lookin' bad ass KJ, nice riding weather too. Were still stuck with 75 degree weather and rain every couple days. I think I'll take a cruise myself, just got back from the dentist and my left jaw is still numb.

Thanks Brian, it was great weather. then the thunder storm hit later on that evening. the rain was a blessing there is currently 258,000+ acres burning right now so hopefully the rain will help out the guys in the field.

Today, I'm just detailing the bike so it will look all purddy for the Red Cross' ride for the red on saturday.

Nice weather is supposed to return this weekend. Definately worth the waiting through winter.

Attachments

• ap9325072.jpg
    ap9325072.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 24
  • winter 1.JPG
    winter 1.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 28
  • Temp.jpg
    Temp.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 26
Not a damn thing!!! It was a gorgeous day and I took the afternoon off.... ended up cleaning the pool....

You folks make me grateful to live in california, it's always ridin' weather!

Back