When I win the 500 million tonight I'm gonna buy...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a bigger garage and more bikes. Maybe a half decent car too, but probably not.

Simple man of simple needs.

:edit:
One of those bikes would be a Gen II and then I'd hand Sean Morley a blank check and see what happens.

Expert on the radio said it would be better to take the lump sum. Tax rate right now is 35%, but could possibly (most likely) go up as high as 50%. Also said its a lot easier for financial planning purposes. Another guy said that 9 out of 10 people go through the money (lottery winnings) within 5 years.
A big sum of money is poison to a lot of people. I have a niece in a half way house that inherited over 100k last year. But, I'd take my chances with the lump sum. My wife has enough common sense for 2 people.
biglaugh.gif

Steve-o

Mark,
Naturally your situation sucks knowing that you will be losing your mother soon. Look at is a blessing, you still have time to let her know that you love her and all the bad things that you did that you never told her about. You can laugh about it now and do it together :clapping:. It is better than to lose a loved one instantly in a tragic accident. So it is blessing look at it in the brighter light. :eusa_dance:

G

G

Thanks Gannon yes I do. I see her everyday. I quit my job and I take her to all her chemo and radiation appts I agree at least she can take care of everything before she goes. It would be a lot harder to loose her in like an accident or even worse get killed by someone.
I guess I didn't win powerball :bang head:

Latest posts

Back