When you win the lotto...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was waiting for the rider to do something cool like a wheelie or burnout, or whatever but he did.... nothing. WTF? I feeling a little disappointed. And wondering how hot that thing is riding it with your knees against the valve covers and the exhaust an inch fron the inside of you legs.

Beautiful bike but poor designing all around.
I noticed that when the rider started the bike that it pulled to one side it looked like he almost fell down.
<<Dave>>:punk:

yea, fun thing but useless. Bet it weighs 3 tons, handles like shit and it looked way uncomfortable. Just hilarious to have an 8.0 V10 in a bike I guess..

1 rotor and 2 calipers? I bet that thing gets SMOKING hot. I can't see why they wouldn't use a dual rotor.

WHY? Thats all I want to know. Cool to look at but what a hand full. if i win the loto I'm getting a vespa and scooting my ass down town man.

If I win the Lotto I am going to make a Vespa flat SMOKE those viper bikes stoplight to stoplight......

Oh.....wait a minute.....that probably happens now:rofl_200:

There is NO WAY those things will hook up and accelerate from a standing start with any kind of authority....

Can you imagine grabbing a fist full of GO on one of those v8 bikes and something goes wrong, like a head shake or it comes around on you. Or high siding through a corner. BROWN STAIN-mangle.
See, a Vespa comes with a set of straps so you can swing it up on your back like a backpack when things get hairy. :rofl_200::rofl_200:plus your kids can use them at the skate park.

On a side note: G's got one sweet plan to supply the world with gen II's. I'm down with that. If i won $100 mill or better, I'd def be helping him out with that.
We'd take a coast to coast trip passen'm out like candy.:biglaugh:
Ding dong....Here's yer bike...

Check out some of the video's where the zx10 just walks away from it in a drag race. I think they are just too unruly to be fast/ quick/ etc.
Sure would be fun to try out once though. It would be a fun toy if I were a multimillionaire; ala Jay Leno and some of his toys. :worthy:

Back