Who In This World Really Deserves Respect?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
THIS ALASKA AIRLINES PILOT DESERVES A MEDAL

Do you remember the scene? Barbara Boxer hearing from a Brigadier General? Silly General! He addresses Barbara as "Ma'am", and she CORRECTS him, telling him she's "worked SO hard to earn the title, "Senator", so please use that when speaking to her.

Read the letter sent to Sen.Barbara Boxer from an Alaskan Airlines pilot below.

Many of us witnessed the arrogance of Barbara Boxer on June 18, 2009 as she admonished Brigadier General Michael Walsh because he addressed her as "ma'am" and not "Senator" before a Senate hearing.

This letter is from a National Guard aviator and Captain for Alaska
Airlines named Jim Hill. I wonder what he would have said if he
were really angry.

To: Barbara Boxer

Babs:

You were so right on when you scolded the General on TV for using the term, "ma'am," instead of "Senator". After all, in the military, "ma'am" is a term of respect when addressing a female of superior rank or position. The General was totally wrong. You are not a person of superior rank or position. You are a member of one of the world's most corrupt organizations, the U.S. Senate, equaled only by the U.S. House of Representatives and the President.

Congress is a cesspool of liars, thieves, inside traders, traitors, drunks (one who killed a staffer, yet is still revered), criminals, and other low level swine who, as individuals (not all, but many), will do anything to enhance their lives, fortunes and power, all at the expense of the People of the United States and its Constitution, in order to be continually re-elected. Many Democrats even want American troops killed by releasing photographs.
How many of you could honestly say, "We pledge our lives, our
fortunes and our sacred honor"? None? One? Two?
Your reaction to the General shows several things. First is your abysmal ignorance of all things military. Your treatment of the General shows you to be an elitist of the worst kind. When the General entered the military (as most of us who served) he wrote the government a blank check, offering his life to protect your corpulent derriere, now safely and comfortably ensconced in a 20 thousand dollar leather chair, paid for by the General 's taxes. You repaid him for this by humiliating him in front of millions.
Second is your puerile character, lack of sophistication, and arrogance, which borders on the ubristic.. This display of brattish behavior shows you to be virago, termagant, harridan, nag, scold or shrew, unfit for your position, regardless of the support of the unwashed, uneducated masses who have made California into the laughing stock of the nation.
What I am writing, are the same thoughts countless millions of
Americans have toward Congress, but who lack the energy, ability or
time to convey them. Regardless of their thoughts, most realize
that politicians are pretty much the same, and will vote for the one who will bring home the most bacon, even if they do consider how corrupt that person is. Lord Acton (1834 - 1902) so aptly charged, "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Unbeknownst to you and your colleagues, "Mr. Power" has had his way with all of you, and we are all the worse for it.

Finally, Senator, I, too, have a title. It is "Right Wing Extremist Potential Terrorist Threat." It is not of my choosing, but was given to me by your Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, and you were offended by "ma'am"?

Have a fine day. Cheers!
Jim Hill
16808 - 103rd Avenue Court East
South Hill, WA 98374

Remind every voter that the "cesspools" MUST be pumped out when we go to the polls in November, 2014.

How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in posession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy.

Thomas Jefferson

We should flood Washington with similar letters.I believe voting is rigged,Neither choice is any party or representative is worth a shit.
Thanks Dave.

Not necessarily 'rigged' Terry....at least not in the usual sense but the outcome is, in most cases, a foregone conclusion before the polls even open.

Make no mistake about this latest breed of politicians....sure some of them sound like idiots (ghost gun, for example), and ARE idiots but they have the game down pat!

They've done the demographics, got the concentration and location figured out and formulated a plan of action.

The outcome is figured within a few percent long before anyone steps in the ballot box....by the time the voting actually starts.....it's already over!

And things will stay the same until WE step up to the plate and change things...it's still possible , but we need at least 85% of ALL voters to show up...that number will cancel all the back room deals that get the dirtbags back into office...:punk:

And things will stay the same until WE step up to the plate and change things...it's still possible , but we need at least 85% of ALL voters to show up...that number will cancel all the back room deals that get the dirtbags back into office...:punk:

It seems like I read somewhere that some inner city precincts reported well over 120% voter turnout. :damn angry:

Elections aren't rigged.

There just a lot more people than you think out there that vote to get free shit.

I paraphrase a quote from whom I do not remember but it goes;

"The end of every democracy/republic is in sight when the people discover they can vote themselves bread and circuses"

We are deeply in that stage.

Bread and Circuses’ is the cancer of democracy, the fatal disease for which there is no cure. Democracy often works beautifully at first. But once a state extends the franchise to every warm body, be he producer or parasite, that day marks the beginning of the end of the state. For when the plebs discover that they can vote themselves bread and circuses without limit and that the productive members of the body politic cannot stop them, they will do so, until the state bleeds to death, or in its weakened condition the state succumbs to an invader—the barbarians enter Rome.”

Robert Heinlein

As Thomas Jefferson aptly put it:
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure."

This is true of all democracies. They start out with noble intentions, but as years and generations pass, those that aspire to and sit in political offices by in large are those that should not be there to begin with. For they are not patriots or citizens seeking to govern and do what is best for the nation, they are those who aspire to entrench themselves in the elitist class, make laws from which they are excluded, and look down upon the "unwashed masses" as less intelligent and not worthy of their respect. The notion that political office is a sacred duty is lost on on them. It is at this point, when they will say whatever needs to be said to be reelected as opposed to what needs to be said to keep the country on the right course. The scales will continue to tip in their direction until such time that the citizens will no longer tolerate it.

Governments and regimes only have a single direction, continually expanding, further limiting and restricting the freedom of the citizens. Each encroachment is justified to the masses, yet it still is an encroachment. They all will eventually reach the point where the citizens will no longer tolerate the continual and creeping loss of rights. Governments, even those started with the noblest of intentions reach that point. As for what happens next, I refer you back to Mr. Jefforson's quote. In modern terms: CTRL+ALT+DEL

Are we at that point yet? I tend to doubt it, but I would suspect that our children are inside that window.

Not necessarily 'rigged' Terry....at least not in the usual sense but the outcome is, in most cases, a foregone conclusion before the polls even open.

Make no mistake about this latest breed of politicians....sure some of them sound like idiots (ghost gun, for example), and ARE idiots but they have the game down pat!

They've done the demographics, got the concentration and location figured out and formulated a plan of action.

The outcome is figured within a few percent long before anyone steps in the ballot box....by the time the voting actually starts.....it's already over!
Yea danny youre right,Just like obama and romney,Really didn;t matter who won both have the same agenda.I didn;t say it quite right,Like a boxing match thieve did there research:confused2::confused2:,Dam good at it,Taking our freedoms.Serving the elite at our expense.Shit! I know what you are talking about.Just cant get it phrased right.
:ummm:

Yea danny youre right,Just like obama and romney,Really didn;t matter who won both have the same agenda.I didn;t say it quite right,Like a boxing match thieve did there research:confused2::confused2:,Dam good at it,Taking our freedoms.Serving the elite at our expense.Shit! I know what you are talking about.Just cant get it phrased right.
:ummm:

This says it all Terry! :punk:

We've been taught to think of our country as a democracy, and our leaders say they are running it like a democracy (when in fact they are running it like an oligarchy). However, it is not, and was never intended to be, a democracy. It was actually designed and set up as a constitutional republic, governed by adherence to the constitution. What happened to that? Where is our constitution? Long gone, I'm afraid. Subverted or simply ignored by those who took an oath to support and defend it. :bang head: :bang head:

We went from President to Emperor since GWB left office. The other 2 branches still play Spitball. No changes there.

Who deserves respect? I guess no one deserves it. But I still give it to a select few.

Who deserves respect? I guess no one deserves it. But I still give it to a select few.

Honest people,Friends that are there in good times and bad,Children who havent learned the evil ways of the world,People who help,Not for the reward,But becuase it's the right thing to do.

Actually, nobody "deserves" respect....but a select few have certainly "earned" it, from my perspective. :worthy:

that & trust for me.

be accepting, but weary and take nothing at face value eh?

Back