Wish you all a happy turkey day!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
I just want to take a moment to wish everyone on here a very very happy thanksgiving.Wish everyone the very best.It's kinda the time of the year to lay all diffrences aside.Some of the best are right here.Look at what a year rusty mc neil went through,With his child.And the others that have had it rough as well,captain kyle.I have gotton to know Quite a few of you all thru the years.And i have been Blessed.And Even if some of us sound like a box of cracker jacks getting up in the morning,It dosent mean were old,Were like wine we get better with age.Whether your polictaly right or not,dosent matter.Rich or poor,Dosent matter either.Your heart beats true.You care about your brothers and 1 sis.And whether your reglous or not.Up to you.God bless each and every one of you,I wish you all the happest of holidays.And a great thanksgiving.HAPPY TURKEY DAY!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Same to you and all other vmax brothers. My wife is working so I'll be eating left over Chinese that we will be getting tomorrow night.

Right back at you poppop! And all my other vmax friends

first time in my life it will be just me and the wife, son is grown and has plans with his girl,parents going to NY,inlaws to CT.

Im really looking forward to it! Im most thankfull for her,even/especially after 28 years together.

My wishes to all my Vmax Brothers / Sisters for a Very Happy T-Day.
Thanx for starting this thread poppop...:clapping:

What will kill you faster than a V-Max?

Start>
32jPh.jpg

! FINISH !
ihYOh.jpg

Arteries clogged in <10 seconds for sure.

Happy Turbaconducken Day to all!

You too Poppop... and to all the other VMF brothers & sisters out there too ! :clapping:

Hope to get one more long ride in on Wednesday while it's still nice & above freezing here in mid-Michigan ... too busy on Turkey day.

Don't judge my 70,000 calorie bird in a bird in a bird in a pig feast for the ages. :rofl_200:

Happy turkey poppop and to all the vmaxxers. Best damn holiday I tell ya ! "I'll be over here sitting on my arse having a cocktail honey ! Let me know when it's time :biglaugh:"

happy t-day to all. one thing i am thankful for is this site and more importantly this site's members. without y'all's guidance and wit, my max would never be on the road and i would not be enjoying the biker lifestyle as much as the blast that i am having. god bless and safe asphalt to all

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

No fanxgiving down under, now that's one thing I do miss from living in the states..

So happy turkey day to all my US chums, enjoy the food, the drinks and the family!!

Happy thanksgiving to everyone on the site, I'm thankful to all of you because I only bought my Vmax 2 1/2 years ago and didn't know a damn thing about it and now with the helpful advice I've gotten on here its stretched, lowered, looks killer, and runs mid 10's and I did all the work myself... I couldn't have done it without you guys so thank you! :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Back