Would you? Hell yes!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like a cat playing with a mouse......................Too bad the cop got tagged at the end, I actually felt sorry for him...................Nice vid!

Fuckin' idiot!! Just one of those vehicles he was passing on the right decides to pull over for the flashing lights and that kid is a donor.

Probably the cop should have broken it off, he obviously had no chance and was close enough several times to get a plate number....nothing to be gained by continuing the chase except getting someone hurt/killed!

No doubt that the guy who made the vid was a colossal idiot. Why on God's green Earth would you decide to "F" with the cop like that? Running and evading is one thing but hanging around to screw with the cop....this puts him in a class all by himself.

The cop was also an idiot for keeping up the chase. After he realized the guy was just messing with him he should have broken off the chase and let him go. All he did was endanger the other motorists with this sustained pursuit.

That bike is capable of what, about a buck eighty? His police radio is capable of 670,616,629 mph. Just call it in and have another unit pick him up.

Yeah, he rides a tricycle or something past the cops in at least one, after wearing the same riding gear to evade them.

Can't say I approve of his antics because of the property damage and the danger to everyone along the way.

I took an EVOC course which was required of us in FL if you drove a firetruck or ambulance or any other emergency response vehicle (emergency vehicle operator's course), check X 3. The guy who lectured us was the relative of a fire officer I knew & he was a county sheriff. He told us about one local rider who rode a Kawi 750 w/no plate just to get the police to chase him.

Fuckin' idiot!! Just one of those vehicles he was passing on the right decides to pull over for the flashing lights and that kid is a donor.

Probably the cop should have broken it off, he obviously had no chance and was close enough several times to get a plate number....nothing to be gained by continuing the chase except getting someone hurt/killed!

European drivers are much more aware of those around them, especially motorcyclists, and are very motorcycle friendly. Not saying what he did was right, but if you were to do it, it would be "safer" there than in North America.

No doubt that the guy who made the vid was a colossal idiot. Why on God's green Earth would you decide to "F" with the cop like that? Running and evading is one thing but hanging around to screw with the cop....this puts him in a class all by himself.

The cop was also an idiot for keeping up the chase. After he realized the guy was just messing with him he should have broken off the chase and let him go. All he did was endanger the other motorists with this sustained pursuit.

That bike is capable of what, about a buck eighty? His police radio is capable of 670,616,629 mph. Just call it in and have another unit pick him up.

He rides a custom turbo Hayabusa, which goes a lot faster than 180.

Ghostrider has come, gotten "famous", and been revealed for some time now. Seem to remember one of the videos has the turbo busa at close to 400hp...so $1.80 is just starting to spool it up.

Radios travel at 600+mph....but what receives the signal? Another slow-as-balls Crown Vic (or Vectra if you're in Europe) And that's assuming LEO #1 knows where you are headed to tell LEO #2. If he doesn't, the radio is 100% worthless. So don't be a dolt and stay on the highway. Get off and make as many turns as possible.

I'm not sure I'd stick around and "push my luck" by dicking around with the cop, I'd be content to just lose them and be done with it.

I liked "Road Warrior" "Goose."
"That...thing in there, that isn't "Goose!"

In the 1980's Miami, there was an insurance agent who rode a bike. "Art" was a guy who would take a chance while on his bike, and one night he decided he wasn't going to stop for the marked car who tried to pull him over for blowing a light. Operating on a suspended license, he figured, "I have nothing to lose!" Wrong!!!! He lit-out like "Ghostrider" and for nearly 30 red lights he evaded the cops. When he finally stopped, the L.E.O's. swarmed him and beat him to death with among other things, the multiple-D cell flashlights they like to carry. When they were tried and found innocent, it set-off days and nights of rioting in Miami, named for the motorcyclist who was killed, the "McDuffie Riots."

The cops who did it had histories of violent behavior previously, but the court case went to another community because of the pre-trial publicity. A woman who was a Miami native and who would become U.S. attorney General, Janet Reno, tried the case in another county in FL. When the not-guilty verdict was returned, Blacks in Miami rioted for days. http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/index.php?/news/comments/mcduffie-riots/

I have personal knowledge of two of the people affected by this, one was a victim. He was pulled from his car & stabbed by a riot crowd as he drove in Miami. It cost him his career as the injuries he sustained were that severe. Sad...

So be careful what you decide to do when you are being pulled-over because it might be the last thing you get to do!

I'm all about having a bit of fun when riding but when my fun starts to affect other people adversely, I know that I went to far. I will never find out that I ran from the cops and a person died because of it, I'm just not that selfish to take that risk. I always stop as soon as I can now, although I can't say I have always been smart enough to realize that I might hurt someone else, I was just lucky that I never did.
The Ghostrider is a idiot and while the European driver may be more aware there is no way they can know when a rider who is doing over 150 mph is coming up behind them. I shudder to think how far through that car his bike would cut through a car at 150 mph!:bang head:

Im a fan of Gostrider, after all we might be related.:punk::rofl_200:

Im mixxed on when to run and when not to. Im back in the mode of running, BECAUSE, Ive gotten 4 speeding tickets in 7 months. 1 in the truck and 3 on the R1. Whats bullshit is everyone of them I was doing 80-90mph. On the R1 in SoCal freeway traffic thats just barely moving faster than the cars so I can find the "open" gaps in traffic to hang out in. Which is the safest place to be.

If the lawer lady doesnt get those tickets thrown out Im in deep shit. Fines for the tickets, insurance cost and loss of liceance.

So when the last cop said " you were really haulling ass, 92 mph. You think thats safe?"
I said, "If I was really haulling ass you could put a 1 in front of that 92mph and you wouldn't have a prayer of catching me."

And YES, I of all people know the risks involved with "running".

LONG LIVE LEGAND OF POP'S, THE REAL FREERIDER.

P.S. Can we get one of those little smiley face guys holding a sign that reads, FUCK THE POLICE.

Latest posts

Back