Wow! VMAX's ARE fast!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1993 Yamaha VMAX : $3,299
16,000 miles
This is one of the fastest production bikes made
Will outrun Hayabusa and Suzuki!
This is a must see, very clean and very FAST!

(NOT A DEALER JUST A LOCAL PRIVATELY OWNED BUSINESS)

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL : 772-465-7296

pasted for anyone interested

This is one of the fastest production bikes made
Will outrun Hayabusa and Suzuki!

Damn, I should sell my 05 and buy this one, it sounds a lot faster then mine. :rofl_200: It will outrun a Hayabusa in a 1 mile race with a 1/2 mile head start. :peace out bike:

too funny, I can beat a busa if the busa is chained down or don't know that I was running with him, lol.
What the top end on a busa anyway? I know they are fast mofo's.

i do agree hto. the vmax can beat some suzuki's. like a boulevard, or muraruder 250.

My Vmax is so fast it leaves skid marks on my street

Well you are are little off striping the lane there, your going to make some poor bastard wreck. Next time center your strips and not so wiggly of line please.:rofl_200:

too funny, I can beat a busa if the busa is chained down or don't know that I was running with him, lol.
What the top end on a busa anyway? I know they are fast mofo's.

They(like every other modern superbike) are electronically limited to 186mph(300km/h) per the "gentleman's agreement" between major manufacturers to cut the speed wars out. From what I've heard due to speedo error this is really more like 180mph.

Defeating the speed limiter will get them to around 190, a gearing change will get them breathing down 200mph. The "usual mods" i.e pipe, power commander, airbox mod will make 200 easily repeatable.

I rode a BMW S1000RR last summer(which has more hp than the 1300 'busa and less weight), and it is insane how quickly distance shrinks away when you wring it out. Of course the dealer's demo bike had DOT slicks on it, track suspension setup, and the "race" mode on the ECU had been unlocked. "We want you to be able to experience everything the bike has to offer". That, or kill myself. I left it in the standard "sport" mode, took it to a stretch about 3/4 mile long, and hammered it. I was sailing past 140 with my eyes literally watering from the acceleration, and no signs of it tapering off anytime soon when I ran out of room and it hauled be back down to 55 in about half a second with a pinky finger's worth of lever effort.

Well you are are little off striping the lane there, your going to make some poor bastard wreck. Next time center your strips and not so wiggly of line please.:rofl_200:
I tried but the old Shinko did not have enough rubber left on it to accurately do a centerline.
IMG_0411.jpg

A little off topic here but.... I never thought I would warm up to a BMW. A little searching and found something that caught my eye, The S1000RR!

http://www.stayontheblack.com/uploads/2010/07/bmw-s1000rr-2010-red-black_0801-400x265.jpg
Well worth the double post! :drool:

Hey guys, I hate to break it to you but that WAS one of the BLUE max's,those were the fastest of the gen I's ( the red Gen II is the fast one)

I outran a busa twice at the track guy was not happy. I guess I should say out rode him since I know they will smoke me.

The point exactly, 50% of the race is rider skill and Ball's .

:ummm:Maybe he has a dumber/less skilled/small balled friend that rides a busa or maybe a suzuki.

Back