Your Relationship Status part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What sort of relationship are you Vmaxxers currently in (part 2)

• Single

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Dating

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Engaged to be married .

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Married

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Divorced

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Widowed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Married to my Vmax (the missus just doesnt understand)

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Would rather spend my money on Boobs, Beer and Bikes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Gay and married and LOVING it. (for Jedi)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Gay & single... I'm available boys!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Married 20 years and growing stronger everyday. It takes work on both sides and I would be lost without her.

todd

Long marrages rule. I think the reason for the short ones, is that the amount of effort put into it is lacking.

My folks were married for over 45 years before my mom passed away.

I remember a few big ol fights. but they always worked it out. sometimes that night, others longer. My uncle just passed due to cancer. over 50 years in that marrage. the same thing. neither my dad, mom, aunt, uncle, went looking for the quick fix by calling it quits or looking for another mate.

True, animal procration is a primal urge. but thats too easy. monogomy, to me, means that you are willing to work shit out. unfortunately this concept is missed on one part and many marrages/pairing end. Then again other pairings start because someone wants to get on another's pant's then they don't know what the hell to do, so they end up hurting or getting hurt for that encounter.

I learned along time ago, couples are going to argue and have thier difficulties. The main thing is to talk and work it out. Find the common ground.

It's when one party locks up and refuses to listen to the other, thats when the relationship fails.

Just my opinion.

Agree 100%

I am engaged to be married. November 7th... Less than a month now!

Hey , that wasnt me , tho i did think about it . That could explain why Steve spends so much time in his garage , seems to me that could of been the work of a certain Super Moderator . Besides i gotta be nice to him incase he nabs a$500 project on TM maybe he will have pity on me and send me that exhaust off it . :ummm:

DIVORCED TWICE & CURRENTLY MARRIED FOR TEN YEARS & ITS GREAT !:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

Partner of 4 years , she in to bikes will buy the beers and will even let me cruise the countryside no question . Comes down to trust if you dont have it dont bother .

1st wife it was all me me me you do as i say . I ended up shooting her and buried her in the hill , i tell the sheriff a month later he understands . :clapping:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to vote, I really appreciate it, just wait till I tell my husband!

:th_flipthebird:

MY INVITATION MUST OF GOT'IN LOST IN THE MAIL !:confused2:

HEY! A lot of people are saying that. I wish I could invite everyone here. That would be bad ass. I am paying for it and as it is it's costing me over 10 grand. The FIL is paying for the DJ. I wish it could be the other way around but I shouldn't complain... He wants to pay for something. Have at it! :eusa_dance:

I've got friends here in town that aren't coming... I know it'll piss them off some but what to do... I HAVE to have family there and I am working within a budget. I also want it to be a NICE wedding. We will have about 100 people total. :punk:

Chris

HEY! A lot of people are saying that. I wish I could invite everyone here. That would be bad ass. I am paying for it and as it is it's costing me over 10 grand. The FIL is paying for the DJ. I wish it could be the other way around but I shouldn't complain... He wants to pay for something. Have at it! :eusa_dance:

I've got friends here in town that aren't coming... I know it'll piss them off some but what to do... I HAVE to have family there and I am working within a budget. I also want it to be a NICE wedding. We will have about 100 people total. :punk:

Chris

Just what we did 5 years ago Chris! Man, when you're footing the bill all of a sudden it's a lot more important to have a NICE wedding and still have some coin left for more important things like rennovations, IRA's, future plans!

It's nice to have a memorable wedding day, as I'm sure yours will be, but hardly worth going head over heels in debt for! Those days are long gone!

I know a local guy who sold his 3 collector Corvettes to pay for his spoiled brat daughter's wedding.....that's just plain wrong IMO!

Yeah I am fortunate enough to not have to sell anything to do this. We were blessed with a VERY good year at work last year so my bonus was large and in charge. I saved 10 because I knew I would need it.

I wouldn't do this if I had to sell stuff to get it done.

Chris

Yeah I am fortunate enough to not have to sell anything to do this. We were blessed with a VERY good year at work last year so my bonus was large and in charge. I saved 10 because I knew I would need it.

I wouldn't do this if I had to sell stuff to get it done.

Chris

Absolutely not!! I'm sure everytime that guy looks at his new son-in-law he's gonna be thinkin' about those Corvettes.....and if they split after a couple years????

Makes no sense to me at all!!

Just what we did 5 years ago Chris! Man, when you're footing the bill all of a sudden it's a lot more important to have a NICE wedding and still have some coin left for more important things like rennovations, IRA's, future plans!

It's nice to have a memorable wedding day, as I'm sure yours will be, but hardly worth going head over heels in debt for! Those days are long gone!

I know a local guy who sold his 3 collector Corvettes to pay for his spoiled brat daughter's wedding.....that's just plain wrong IMO!
3 collector Corvettes for someone elses wedding ? Not a chance ! Been married 26 years , we had my mother in law and her sister at our wedding with 5 close friends. Cost me about $ 500.00 total for flowers and church rental and pastor. Put the remainder of my savings for a house down payment. I've had my ' 56 since 1974 and wouldn't sell it for my daughter's wedding about 3 years ago. I had about $ 3,000. set aside for her and told her she could spend it anyway she wanted. Car , house , boyfriend , whatever , but she had to do her own budget.

Selling Corvettes for a wedding?
If he was my friend I'd have slapped him unconscious. Now if that comes across as coarse, I will volunteer I sold a 64 TBird to fund mine.
STUPID
STUPID
STUPID

Afterwards I paid Rockatansky to tune me up with a nightstick.

And I DESERVED IT:shot:

Back