Secret Exhaust Project...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieRobinson

Reaction score
Just had to share these pics.. It's a secret so don't tell anyone :eusa_dance:

Had one of the best in the biz fab these for my Max project.

Installing first week of April..

Attachments

• IMG_0682.jpg
    IMG_0682.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0674.jpg
    IMG_0674.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 137
The only difference I see is that the bottom muffler is longer than the top one on yours vs the longer one being on top on the regular Quadzilla.
They do look good though and I do like the Black pipes better than the chrome.
So are these something Voodoo made for you or UFO ?

Attachments

• Quazillas-UFO-All-Black.jpg
    Quazillas-UFO-All-Black.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
The "mufflers" look slimmer and more spaced out between them as well... Subtle differences... i like it!

I like the black....at first glance they look like they're going to be LOUD!

Looks to me like you asked for a quadzilla setup that is a bit quieter than usual.

To accommodate your request they used smaller diameter tubes for the muffler "cans". I.E. 2" diameter instead of 2.5"

The tubes are also longer than normal. You are reducing noise with both of those actions.

It appears the muffler "cans" were welded to the same Y adapter that is usually used to connect to the collector. Being that they are a smaller O.D. there is a larger gap between the tubes.

Looks like they have oriented the outlets to direct sound out to the sides a bit more than usual.

I am curious what a full Voodoo setup like this would have for gains in power? And would such a 4-2-4 setup get the scavenging back from when I swapped into a 4-4 setup?

Exhaust + stage 7 jet kit = AWESOMENESS.

Vmax beast just became a Vmax MONSTER.
:punk:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 80
I am curious what a full Voodoo setup like this would have for gains in power? And would such a 4-2-4 setup get the scavenging back from when I swapped into a 4-4 setup?
I think any crossover is better than no crossover in terms of scavenging. I'm not sure there would be a way to screw up the firing order/pulse feedback loop and still have pipes the looked normal and fit properly.

Charlie you have to show up for the bad ass bike ride now. I had ufo 4 into 2 slashcuts on my vmax and it was loud and cool as hell going around the track at MIS.

Charlie you have to show up for the bad ass bike ride now. I had ufo 4 into 2 slashcuts on my vmax and it was loud and cool as hell going around the track at MIS.

O, I remember..... crazy loud pipes on your bike.

You say "had"... what do you have now?

Back