15% Ethanal Approved

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just thinking about the diesel also...."required for use in 2007 and later diesels, recommended for all diesels", which is a total load of crap. Older diesels specifically require a certian ppm of sulfur in the fuel, which the modern diesel doesn't provide. I'm not sure if "off road" diesel might be exempt from that though.

Pisses me off though, since with 15% they're essentially forcing an incompatible fuel onto us. Pretty much every motor (including the Vmax) specifies that a maximum of 10% oxygenated fuel is acceptable for use. That's been the standard for 25+ years. My '85 Magna's manual said that while up to 10% "gasahol" was acceptable, it said to use it ONLY if straight gas was not available.

It is an attempt to force all the pre 2007 vehicles off the road.....Only OBD 2 and computer controlled junk will work.....They are going to track you with OnStar and the authorities will be able to control your vehicle (turn it on and off etc.) remotely......

Us poor folk can't afford new vehicles........so we become more dependent on government services and public transportation......

And the government gains a whole new level of control.........:damn angry:

It is an attempt to force all the pre 2007 vehicles off the road.....Only OBD 2 and computer controlled junk will work.....They are going to track you with OnStar and the authorities will be able to control your vehicle (turn it on and off etc.) remotely......

Us poor folk can't afford new vehicles........so we become more dependent on government services and public transportation......

And the government gains a whole new level of control.........:damn angry:
:biglaugh:

Vote out Congress? Sounds good but that will have no effect. Ethanal use is being driven by big corperations that have the money to buy our politicians. It is not the family farm that profits by this.
Dave #3505

We can bitch and moan all we want , big money is controling this , just like the gas and heating oil prices...when the time is right for them ( after buying the newly elected politicians ) they'll make their move . :damn angry:

Anyone find it strange that there's no more $4/gallon gas because of gas shortages...like in the last half year of W's term...:confused2:

the sef94 is not race fuel , everyone just read the links !

its not race fuel at all, for small engines but again what the F do you need 94 octane for???? thought you picked a solution of avgas or race fuel to solve the problem.....sheech make up your mind.... oh i forgot you flushed it down the crapper and replaced it with picks on your skull hahahaha that explains it.:clapping:

its not race fuel at all, for small engines but again what the f do you need 94 octane for???? thought you picked a solution of avgas or race fuel to solve the problem.....sheech make up your mind.... Oh i forgot you flushed it down the crapper and replaced it with picks on your skull hahahaha that explains it.:clapping:
I Wish I Could Get Avgas , Like I Used To , AND WITH " LEAD " ! ... :punk:

do they still sell lead additive down in NJ??? i wonder with the right amount of naphtha and lead additive im sure you can make your own vs that will work just fine and help stop it gumming up.

do they still sell lead additive down in NJ??? i wonder with the right amount of naphtha and lead additive im sure you can make your own vs that will work just fine and help stop it gumming up.
i no the local parts store ( napa ) does , I'm going to get a bottle tomorrow and check it out !

Re: 15% Ethanol Approved

its got a good specific gravity and with that low mon its way down for sure then ron+mon/2 so a mix with pump will help for sure. when you ordering a barrel?
soon ! .. i just have to find out where i can go & pick up a drum ! .. BUT I STILL MAY GET THE AV-GAS THAT WE TALKED ABOUT ! .. :punk:

soon ! .. i just have to find out where i can go & pick up a drum ! .. BUT I STILL MAY GET THE AV-GAS THAT WE TALKED ABOUT ! .. :punk:

thats what i would do personally but interested in some testing with the vp stuff.

wish i had a connection for ya man for avgas. come to the yukon and i can get you tons of it.

thats what i would do personally but interested in some testing with the vp stuff.

wish i had a connection for ya man for avgas. come to the Yukon and i can get you tons of it.[/QUOTE]
CAN YOU FLY IT DOWN TO ME ? .. :confused2: .. :biglaugh: .. :punk:

hahaha be cheaper to buy a fuel truck of VP by the end of the trip but i can try hahahah

Back