15% Ethanal Approved

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll tell ya, sea foam is the only hope if they go 15% everywhere...Gonna buy a case at a time

AT THE LOCAL MOTORCYCLE SHOPS , THEY SELL 5 GALLON DRUMS OF RACE FUEL , SO , I'M GOING TO BUY A 5 GALLON DRUM TODAY , OF SOMETHING TODAY ! ... :punk:.. :eusa_dance:

I don't know if this has been brought up, will the Gen II's run on this 15% Crap?

AT THE LOCAL MOTORCYCLE SHOPS , THEY SELL 5 GALLON DRUMS OF RACE FUEL , SO , I'M GOING TO BUY A 5 GALLON DRUM TODAY , OF SOMETHING TODAY ! ... :punk:.. :eusa_dance:
sweet, what they got rocket brand or VP??? how much

THIS IS THE WEIRDEST THING , WHY WOULD A " MOTORCYCLE " SHOP BE SELLING ALL TYPES OF " VP " RACING FUEL RIGHT OFF THE PARTS DEPARTMENT FLOOR ? ... :confused2: ... LOOK RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PICTURE & THEN READ THE CAPTION BELOW ! http://www.xtrememachines.us/parts_01.asp
:hmmm: .. ITS GOT'A BE BECAUSE IT MAKES ALL OF THE " MOTORCYCLES " RUN LIKE SHIT ! .. :shot: .. YEAH , THATS IT ! .. :thumbs up: ... :rofl_200:

Last edited:
i guess we can all buy semi trucks that can handle it and cruise in those

Since they started putting ethanal in the fuel EVERY spring I've had trouible starting the lawn equipment I keep in the heated garage under the house. Had to pull the carbs/mostly Kohler engines but even the chainsaw & weedeater were fouled.. & spray everythig out. Even running'em dry before storage didn't help. If I did that the needle valves in the floats got gumy.. The factory rep was at the Equipment dealer & the subject came up & the rep recommended "Seafoam" Theory is the Ethanal is an organic substance & keeps growing in the fuel in my heated garage. Seafoam/available just about everywhere in the auto mechanic in a can section works for me. Since I began occasional treatments & in the fall before storage giving the fuel the recomened dose when topping off & running the engine to get it in the carbs, EVERYTHING starts right off in the spring. I just got a Vmax & am hoping that will do the same.. I'll likey start that at least once a month over the winter.....

Re: 15% Ethanol Approved

I WENT 55 MINUTES ONE WAY FROM MY HOUSE TO THAT MOTORCYCLE SHOP I POSTED , TO GET RACE FUEL , THEY HAD 8 DIFFERENT ONES IN STOCK , SO I DIDN'T GET ANY , I SAID I'LL BE BACK IN TWO WEEKS AFTER MORE RESEARCH & ANOTHER CALL TO " VP " RACE FUELS ! ... ONE OF THE PARTS GUYS " CARMEN " HE LAUGHED & SAID I'LL SEE YOU THEN , I USED TO DEAL WITH HIM 25 YEARS AGO WHEN I HAD MY XS1100 , AND WAS THE PARTS GUY WHERE I BOUGHT MY V-MAX ! .. REAL NICE GUY ! ... :punk:

Latest posts

Back