1st Post - Barn Find 85 VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some black acorn led's...lower outside corners of the plate.
If I decide to go with the CBR Tail light, that's what I'm going to do also.
I'd get pulled over way too much around here if I don't have my Plate well lit.
I tend to get followed quite a bit already, after I launch from a light to the speed limit in 1st gear. :punk:

Like the tail light and nice work on the scoops, good to see a projects before there's several months salary dumped in it. Little troubled by the Harley ford next to it though! Worst of both worlds!

Nice work! I see you have all the necessary tools for the job in your garage... tools being a fridge for the beer and stool to sit enjoy said beer while you stare at VMax and imagine the possibilities. :)

Thanks. I love my garage but that's actually a freezer for keeping veggies and wildlife. Fridge isn't too far away though.

Does the cbr tail light have a white license plate light in it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

No it doesn't. I have a couple tag lights with built in LED's but haven't put them on yet. I'll wait until the fuzz harrasses me before I put them on.

I've kept a running total of all the money I've spent to get it up and going. It's around $1000 currently for a running motorcycle. I take pride in doing stuff on the cheap and making it nice with what I have instead of throwing money and parts at it.

Latest posts

Back