2002 $4500 negotiable

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if ya could talk him down to under 4, great deal

true. i keep forgetting my deal on my '03 is nto typical.

Yeah, there was a 1997 here with 65+K on her, kinda rough looking (needs TLC) for 5399. SO 4k for that machine would be sweet.

I just hate it when they don't post pics of THEIR bike and just google images of a vmax.

Yeah, there was a 1997 here with 65+K on her, kinda rough looking (needs TLC) for 5399. SO 4k for that machine would be sweet.

I just hate it when they don't post pics of THEIR bike and just google images of a vmax.

It's probably in deep hibernation in a shed out back with no path to it:confused2:

If I had a extra $4k I be all over that one! Stop in and have some Fat Bags while I was there!
Ah, who am I kidding, if I had a extra $4k Redbone would be rolling on radials at the Daytona speedway/ beach scoping betties!

Got a couple of guys yesterday wanting to sell their bikes. A 99 with hindle and my jet kit for $4000 and a mostly stock 85 with bad second gear and cosmetic issues for $1500.

Sean

:bang head: Probably a scam to take your money. Spur

Nope.......

I found out who owns it........he was my baseball coach when I was a kid.....

I always saw him on an 1100 Shadow so I don't know when he got it, or why he is selling it:confused2:

Latest posts

Back