2002 vmax+ufo exhaust= loud hp

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
UFO exhaust went togather nice. Looks great and sounds bad ass. Cant wait until Damon installs stage 7. Damond also has extra packing for my muffler's. This should give it a deep sold sound. One thing for sure when a UFO bike shows up you will know it. http://youtu.be/XU88G9O6CLk http://youtu.be/kpu1YkAGyWs

Last edited:
Full system. After the stage 7 is done it will have up to 127 rwhp and up to 86 fpt. Damon will be doing stage 7 in february. We will see what the dyno says in the spring.

Nice!

I am planning on getting Morelys jet kit. Probably around the same time, I am hoping to get around the same numbers.

I have Marks. Love them.

When I first got the bike it only had 94hp but after the pipes I am sitting at 112, hoping to get 120+

I have Marks. Love them.

When I first got the bike it only had 94hp but after the pipes I am sitting at 112, hoping to get 120+

That's a great hp increase by just bolting a Marks system on. Very good to hear. I hope mine responded the same. I'll get dyno'd this year for sure. I'm very pleased with the Marks system myself. The sound is great! It looks nice too.
Steve-o

Trying to post vidio and some pics but its not working out. I go into manage attachment and then browse and it pulls the vidio but it dont down load.

????????

Easiest way that I found is to use YouTube. You'll have to create a account but from there it's pretty easy.
Plus you'll be able to show off your hooligan side to all your non riding friends!:punk:

Thanks redbone i tried that but i dident want to give my password for my email. The wife is going to check into it wed. my vidio is not the best. I was in a rush do to i live in a park and its loud. I new when i reved it up with my phone in the garage it was going to be to loud for vidio so i took the phone over by the rear steps to the house and set it down and went back in the garage and reved it up and it worked. At the end of the vidio the screen gos black but the sound is great. When i reved it up it cracked my ears so bad it hurt. And i grew up in the 80's. I have a rockford fosgate system with a sub in my car and my ears are adjusted to loud rock. This UFO exhaust rocks loud as hell. Its to loud but im cool with it.

Thanks ninjaneer. Shreading the ears in the hood also. Well i think we both did a great job. Hell how could we go wrong. The one reson that sold me on jons ufo is the way he scavanges the exhaust for big torq. Did your front right head pipe hook to your rear left head pipe.

Thats what i thought mark said. Jon says do to the way the motor fires it puts out 8fpt more by going right to left left to right. What we need is a ufo exhaust with a marks h-pipe. No we better leave well enough alone and enjoy them.
Are you going to thunder in the valley.

PA's a bit far for me. All the talk, though, has me very interested. There's so much that I want to take part in--Deal's Gap for one, and riding in a massive VMax pack is another, which I know would be well represented in Johnstown, but my short-sitedness of time and funding keep me rooted in FL for the summer.

It would be cool if you could come but it is a long ways. Beekeeper has a vidio camera so if you dont make it he will cover for everyone. I think redbone has one also and he's going. I cant wait to see how bad jim rogers will beat me with toxic. Hell it will be fun to see him push toxic.

I may not be going to Thunder this year as I have my vacation planned for the end of May to first couple weeks of June. All I have is a digital camera (Cannon PowerShot A590 IS) which does an OK job of pictures & videos.
Last year Jim had it pushing 160+ hp, stretched 6" and chain drive which makes it a lot lighter and she goes pretty good! With his new project he is working on who knows what he'll have this year!!!:eusa_dance::punk::biglaugh:

Back