Anybody doing Conesville this year? (Not dial up friendly)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody doing Conesville this year?

So far it sounds like we're doing the Indianola bike night up here, and then leaving bright and early Sat morning to get to Conesville, stay the night, and ride back Sunday sometime. I'll keep ya'all informed.

Have fun guys! I'm out! Back and all...:stickyman:

Sucky! We'll take pics for ya though, and give out your number to some nice ladies down there hahaha.

Well I know of 1 other guy rolling down with us, should prove to be an awesome time!

Me - Vmax
Jason - 81 Goldwing
Jay - 636 Kawi

This weekend fellas! Can't wait to get Chris a date set up from down there! :D

I just got one of my NOS bottles filled so I am good to go. I need to go to Fargo tonight/tomorrow, but will be back and should have things set up on
Thursday so there will be little to do on the weekend...except drink... whatch the women and bikes, drink, oh, and I almost forgot... drink!

I'm planning on having 2 extra tents, and I'll try to have a few extra chairs, a cooler full of beer, a large battery and inverter so QuarterHorse can blow dry his hair in the morning, a decent sized tool box, and I'm sure a few other things.

Nathan give me a ring if you are planning on coming down and I can try to bring anything you don't want to haul over.

See you sometime this weekend!

Jeff

This weekend fellas! Can't wait to get Chris a date set up from down there! :D

Not sure what Chris you're talking about, but if it's me my G/F probably wouldn't think to kindly of it...:biglaugh:

Have fun guys. I'm going to put the boat in this weekend.

I just got one of my NOS bottles filled so I am good to go. I need to go to Fargo tonight/tomorrow, but will be back and should have things set up on
Thursday so there will be little to do on the weekend...except drink... whatch the women and bikes, drink, oh, and I almost forgot... drink!

I'm planning on having 2 extra tents, and I'll try to have a few extra chairs, a cooler full of beer, a large battery and inverter so QuarterHorse can blow dry his hair in the morning, a decent sized tool box, and I'm sure a few other things.

Nathan give me a ring if you are planning on coming down and I can try to bring anything you don't want to haul over.

See you sometime this weekend!

Jeff

You know I gotta look my best for you! :D

A friend of mine might be driving my work truck down, I'll know more tonight if that's the plan. If that is the case, I'll have a cooler full of beer and some other odds/ends stuff. Lemme know if anybody needs anything, and if I have my truck coming down I can grap whatever.

I'm still in. I plan to just ride the bike down at this point. I have a tent but of course would prefer to not have to haul it if it's possible there will be an extra. Beer is another story, Fat Tire on the seat? If there will be a truck there with us then a beer run won't be as tricky.

I'm planning to head down there Friday after work. Maybe leave the Quad Cities around 5:00 or so.

Jeff, Is there a good place to meet up down there to locate camp site? Mybe your place if you are planning to go Friday.

So what is our final head count all?

I'm in along with my friend Jason who's gonna sport his bobber style '81 Goldwing and another friend Chris on his '87 Fazer.

Nathan, come one down! We'll have room, as far as a place to meet up, just give me a ring on my cell, and if you don't have it PM me. I can have an extra tent if needed or you can spoon with me..... as long as you will respect me in the morning..... on second thought, I'll get another tent.
Bring a sleeping bag, and pillow, and the rest will be taken care of.

We can get beer and ice locally.

I can't wait! I'm heading down tomorrow to mow the lot and get things set up.

Later,

Jeff

Jeff, are you still coming to Topeka? Quarterhorse and the "4" brothers too?

I'm getting the impression that you like beer Jeff. I too like beer. It's a good quality to have, no?

Jeff, are you still coming to Topeka? Quarterhorse and the "4" brothers too?

I'm getting the impression that you like beer Jeff. I too like beer. It's a good quality to have, no?

I am planning on coming to Topeka, and I do appreciate the occasional beer... or two.... or three...

I think Chris is planning on making it, and I'll talk to Nathan this weekend... the "4" brothers.... maybe I should try to join their family...
4-Closed
4-Banger
4-some
4-given
4t-knox
4-sight
4-nothing
4-all....

I am planning on coming to Topeka, and I do appreciate the occasional beer... or two.... or three...

I think Chris is planning on making it, and I'll talk to Nathan this weekend... the "4" brothers.... maybe I should try to join their family...
4-Closed
4-Banger
4-some
4-given
4t-knox
4-sight
4-nothing
4-all....
You forgot one or two there, Jeff.
How about
4-beer!
4-play
4-fun
4-bbad
4-isit
I was thinking of another one one but it was kinda silly, how about 4-gasem?:rofl_200: :whistlin:
Just kidding Chris! :biglaugh:
Can I say :banned:?.....:eek:h yeah:

I am going to TRY to make it, but my back/Dr. will dictate. My bro is going to ride my max over to my house this Sunday so I can get to working on the gauges and LED install.

Chris

I am going to TRY to make it, but my back/Dr. will dictate. My bro is going to ride my max over to my house this Sunday so I can get to working on the gauges and LED install.

Chris

What gauges/LEDs?

Forgive me but what and when is Topeka? I've been to NHRA stuff down there in May, is that what your talkin' about?

When it is will dictate if I can make it. I have another ride to do in Davenport in June for my b-day. (Sturgis on the River) We'll see how it plays out.

Well boys.... I'm pumped, I got the mowing done this morning, and the beer is on ice! Here is a map of the grounds, and where our camp site will be.

Later,

Jeff

Attachments

• Conesville.jpg
    Conesville.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back