Award Request for 95spfldmax! -AWARDED-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for 95spfldmax!

• Yes

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gamorg02

Reaction score
- gamorg02

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 2049
User Name: gamorg02
What is your name?: garrett

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : 95spfldmax

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

taking a whole day out his schedule to do valves with me. always willing to help a fellow maxer!
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for 95spfldmax!

Yes, all that I've read has been helpful and positive. I feel that 95spfldmax is here for the betterment of our VMax community.

Mike is a great guy and is completely deserving of this award.
I can only hope that the timing of this award is not tainted by the fact that he is a Pat's fan....probably will not this week anyway as there's not to many Jet's fans here...but if they can make it to the Pittsburgh game next week...:biglaugh:
Nah, that has no bearing on this award, vote yes for Mike, he is a great guy!:punk::thumbs up:

i .. THATS THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS FORUM , EVERYONE HELPS OUT EVERYONE ! ... HE IS THE MAN , WE PM'D BACK AND FORTH OVER THE METZLER TIRES , HE WAS VERY HELPFUL & I GOT THEM , AND THEY ARE ON ! ( CANT RIDE IN THE SNOW THOUGH , HE FORGOT TO TELL ME THAT ) ! .. :rofl_200:.. :punk:

Thanks for the nomination Brotha Garrett. It was my pleasure! Your timing was perfect too since I had just done the same procedure to my bike last week. It was all fresh in my mind and most of the tools were already still out :rofl_200:
Thanks for all the kind words from the my other Brothas out there......even the Steeler crowd....THANKS GUYS.

I except this award on behalf of Nice Guys everywhere here on this forum. I'm just keeping the flow of Karma moving. It was just my turn to step up .:worthy:

OK I've tried several times to give him an award but it keeps telling me user not found...

95spfldmax WTH?

Sending massage to Buster.

Chris

OK I've tried several times to give him an award but it keeps telling me user not found...

95spfldmax WTH?

Sending massage to Buster.

Chris

I smell a consiracy from The Bad Guys..............I demand a full investigation immediately!! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

I know right? I can't figure it out... I sent a PM to Buster. I did two right before doing his too.

Back