AWARDED: Award Request for [email protected]!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for [email protected]!

• Yes

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpecOps13

Reaction score
- SpecOps13

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 4339
User Name: SpecOps13
What is your name?: Dave

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 13
Name: Mod Monkey
Description: Awarded to users with innovative ideas that they have modded their VMax with.

Recipient username : [email protected]

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

I can't believe this one is so long in being requested..... Very Well Deserved....

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=18484
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for [email protected]!

monkey_yes.jpg

Mike Baker, a resounding yes! Some of his old parts are on my bike! Always helping out forum members. An overdue recognition

Mike Baker, a resounding yes! Some of his old parts are on my bike! Always helping out forum members. An overdue recognition

+1, and a resounding YES from me, as well! Mike has planted his seed in my bike, in the form of an almost-new rear rotor! Mother and son are doing just fine!:eusa_dance:
Seriously, his ongoing photo posts of his project bike, his numerous detailed answers to forum member's questions, and even his own questions, all point to one obvious conclusion - Mike is a perfectionist. His finished Max will be awesome!

He offers well-considered advice and is thoughtful in his comments, ready to assist based on his experiences/knowledge.

You gotta be shittin me! Even at Christmas someone had to be an ignorant prick and vote no, I hope whoever did wakes up to a big pile of shit in your stocking!!! Ho Ho Ho, asshole.

I had to give a vote of yes! Man I am always surprised at how these bikes can be the same and with some innovation be entirely different one to the next.

You gotta be shittin me! Even at Christmas someone had to be an ignorant prick and vote no, I hope whoever did wakes up to a big pile of shit in your stocking!!! Ho Ho Ho, asshole.

Why do you think its ignorant? Why voting then at all? Wht just dont give any award to everyone? Jizas...I voted NO if you want to know

A definate YES! Mike has sacrificed riding time to build his Vmax into his unique vision, and from his excellant documented posts and pictures it is well on it's way to one of sweetest builds around!:eclipsee_gold_cup:

Prez, just curious, why you always have criticism for every single bike ? I personally think YOUR bike is ugly but I wouldn't have said anything because I take people's feelings into consideration something apparently you don't do. There's no doubt Mike deserves this award and most likely will get it. It just chaps my ass when someone has to be so rude that they think everyone else's bike is junk because it's not theirs. As well as those rad covers you made, I personally wouldn't put one on my bike but TO EACH HIS OWN. You tell me 1 reason Mike shouldn't get this award and I'll SHOW you 10 why he should. GROW UP!!

Prez, just curious, why you always have criticism for every single bike ? I personally think YOUR bike is ugly but I wouldn't have said anything because I take people's feelings into consideration something apparently you don't do. There's no doubt Mike deserves this award and most likely will get it. It just chaps my ass when someone has to be so rude that they think everyone else's bike is junk because it's not theirs. As well as those rad covers you made, I personally wouldn't put one on my bike but TO EACH HIS OWN. You tell me 1 reason Mike shouldn't get this award and I'll SHOW you 10 why he should. GROW UP!!

I also have a criticism for my own bike and for my own life and thats becaouse
I hate to sell "the crap" to everyone. Here in EU theres no place for "hug to everyone! - cumunity". I dont care to any award and I dont seek to duel with any other biker - what I know and what Im doing is enough for me.

MM award should go to folks who really can bulit something impressiv like own tank or lets say supercharger or EFI etc. Not to the folks who just spent grazillion of money to make thier bikes awsome. Bike is awsome then - but hes owner is not. Are you trying to tell me that you can have "respect becouse your knowledge" for your money? Shit man thats the biggest bullshit I've heard on this forum.

Everyone can BUY upgrades which is of course nothing wrong but MM award should go to the man who made that upgrade and not to the man who bought it!

This award was wasted more then 10 times here becouse some guys here love to give the happiness - want some cookie for that?
You know I was geting a cookie in school for each good answer.

And at the end: why the fuck NO and MAYBE votes are avaible since everyone who choose them is a punk? A choice with no choice? Only in america!

I think its not me who need to grow up...

Mike your bike is awsome but you should rather get Billing award.

That's my point. Here in America we watch out for each other and HELP support each other as well as respect peoples different visions. Not your fault Prez, I also have no problem with you personally and think you are a valued member with a lot of innovative suggestions. But that's what makes our country the greatest in the world ( no offense Canada) but here we tend to root for the underdog and help those along the way even when their our compitition. Have a nice Christmas and in the spirit of the holiday please excuse me for my criticism of your views. If I'm out of line I apoligize to anyone offended. Ed✨

custommax, it is funny that you mention the underdog. my inlaws and i just had a passionate discussion over the Android/Apple battle. It is true, you don't say it in so many words, but, most of the Europeans i've met always root for the "stronger, or more popular, to bash the cinderella". Understand me, when Microsoft was rising to fame, I rooted for Apple. Now that Apple has reached an apex, I am now rooting for Android. I will I tell you right now, as soon as Android reaches its apex, I will be rooting for the next underdog. For 4 hours straight and wine bottle after wine bottle, we back-n-forthed...this that the other, blah blah blah.

anyways, prez's opinion doesn't bother me in the slightest. nor does his choice of words. i don't agree with him, but what does that matter? his opinion isn't gonna change mine. this is one the biggest problem most americans have with europeans as well as most europeans have with americans. i speak from experience, because wife absolutely can't stand all the american "beating around the bush", "sugar-coating", "highly-sensitive" characteristics. i have forced her to put a disclaimer in front of any and all conversations she strikes up with someone she just met. i have her start off along the lines of "i'm very sorry if i say anything that offends you or you think is rude, i was brought up to come straight to the point, speak exactly what is on my mind, and tell you how it is". she is not afraid to tell you that something is ugly, or stupid, or what-have-you. it isn't disrepectful, as us americans, understand it to be. on the contrary, it is more disrespectful to lie about your opinion, or even worse to avoid the subject--it's like you are trying to hide something from the person when you do that. i've learned just to tell her to eff off when she says something that i would have normally viewed as negative coming from someone else. she shrugs, whatever. i shrug, whatever. and we go about our business, no feelings hurt. i've learned not to take it so personal. to tell her the truth, it is quite refreshing to tell her straight out, that "yes" those pants make you look fat, or "no" that hairstyle doesn't look nice at all.

only i will ever appreciate the time and effort to mold the things i do in life. nobody else will enjoy it as much as i do or ever will. i have learned from her to welcome the opposing opinion so that i may entertain the possibility of updating my own.

Latest posts

Back