AWARDED: Award Request for poppop!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for poppop!

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

SpecOps13

Reaction score
- SpecOps13

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 4339
User Name: SpecOps13
What is your name?: Dave

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : poppop

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Poppop's always been there for me. Over the past 13 months, I've gone through Hell. Mentally, Physically and Financially. All related to health issues and Medical Bills. I've written back and forth with Terry a number of times and even been invited to visit. Someday, I'll do just that. He's become like a brother to me. As many of you have. He's got a way of bringing issues down to a bearable level for my poor old brain. His writings here have always been positive, helpful and productive.. Just an all around Nice Guy IMHO.
-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: Award Request for poppop!

Dave, I will back up your assesment of Terry, a extremely nice gentleman, an obviously very caring person and family man. All top rate things in my book! :worthy:

Agree ! And his avatar scares the hell out of me every time it comes up !!:Shocked:

I couldn't agree with you guys more. Terry is a real Bro. He's always makes the time to show concern. Many messages over the years. And that would be a yes here for sure.
Steve-o

Thank each and everyone of you!And i apprecate this more than you all know.Seems a lil eaiser to get than the purple heart,That one took a little hide,And had me walking like chester on gunsmoke.Big limp.Bless you guys,God knows you been there for me as well.I believe it's much more than being friends'.Your much more like brothers!Thank you terry.

:confused2:What the hell does a maybe vote mean? Maybe if everybuddy else votes yes I will to,is that like jumping on the winning teams band wagon? should'nt a vote be either Yes OR no? anywho he has my YES vote!

:confused2:What the hell does a maybe vote mean? Maybe if everybuddy else votes yes I will to,is that like jumping on the winning teams band wagon? should'nt a vote be either Yes OR no? anywho he has my YES vote!
I don't get it either Rick, either you have a decision or why even bother voting.
"Maybe" is a symtom of malise of our current society.

Good point Rick. Thanks for bringing it up. Just what does it mean? If you don't know someone or anything that they're about, don't vote. If you don't think they deserve it, vote no. Maybe would be nice to see go away. Again, Terry your Aces Brother.
Steve-o

I don't get it either Rick, either you have a decision or why even bother voting.
"Maybe" is a symtom of malise of our current society.
good point. however....why even have the "maybe" vote if some folks will be offended. just a thought.

Maybe???? Just goes with the majority vote....

Wish BO had gotten a couple million maybees....:rofl_200:
We wouldn't be headed in such a bad direction now.

I think Terry has enough yes and maybe votes to have this award now.. Hello..:confused2:

Back