Bar End Mirrors?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmax06

Reaction score
I am looking at getting some new handlebar ends and new mirrors for the Vmax. My brother is running those handlebar end mirrors on his Triumph and I think they look pretty good. I would be interested to see them on a Vmax. Has anybody used them? Good or bad? Just wanted to get an idea of what they're like before I decide.

I picked up a cheapo set from ebay just to see if i would like them. They were about $15 TMD. That was a few years ago and im still using them.

I'd never go back to stem mirors after using the bar ends. The function is the reason, but they look cool too. I've mounted them above the grips to see even better. The angle of view is incredible, from directly behind me to far down each lane. The longer Superbike bars I got from Sean give me even more sight.
Steve

+1 with everything said up to now. Ive gone from the 3" circlulars tgat I really enjoyed and that sit off the ends of my superbikes to the 5x3"s that sit slightly above the bars. I like the 5x3s because of the increased field of view, but they only look cool from all POVs except the front--they look out of place from the front.

Mirrors are an ongoing battle for me. Can't seem to find the perfect ones that flatter the bike's lines as well as provide the field of view that I am after.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Awesome guys, sounds like this is the route I will be going. Do any of you have any pictures of Marios mirrors?

I am looking at getting some new handlebar ends and new mirrors for the Vmax. My brother is running those handlebar end mirrors on his Triumph and I think they look pretty good. I would be interested to see them on a Vmax. Has anybody used them? Good or bad? Just wanted to get an idea of what they're like before I decide.
I would like bar end's, they are very cool looking. I also like to lane split a lot too. They just make your bar's wider,so for get it.:confused2:

I have bar ends that sit in front of the bars. I find the angle make for an easy glance over.

Mine are from bikemaster i think. Black and foldable. Love the folding option when parking around clumsy people. At least folded in they cant hook into them.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

$3 and free shipping for these ones on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTORCYCLE-...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4ab78f1e8f
Doesn't seem right, does it?

There are quite a few sets on ebay for $11.00 or less, including shipping. They look exactly like the ones in the link posted earlier in this thread for $30.
$2.39 & free shipping for bar end's. I can't believe it, am I missing something:ummm: May be I'll buy 10 & re sell em to the local bike shops.....LOL:rofl_200:

Well i decided to go ahead and order the ones thetank posted. Excited for them to show up.

Back