brake/tail light and turn signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lethal dose

Reaction score
hey, guys. pickin up a '92 this weekend. was reading quite a bit on the forum and haven't got a rear clear idea of what to buy. i'd like to replace the oem brake/tail light with something low pro and do the same with the turn signals. thing is... i don't really care to go the led route. what am i looking for and where do i get 'em? thanks gents!

check out motorcycle mods. they have a ncie vmax taillight. u gotta put on a clear light if your state requires it (you in salem, ma? i'm only 45 mins away or so).

they are LEDs but its plug and play as far as elecrical. just re-solder some connections.

Check out ebay, tons and tons of options, you have to do a little fabrication thou

check out motorcycle mods. they have a ncie vmax taillight. u gotta put on a clear light if your state requires it (you in salem, ma? i'm only 45 mins away or so).

they are LEDs but its plug and play as far as elecrical. just re-solder some connections.
I thought standard resistors would not support led. Didn't on my other bikes. As far as salem, I'm in Ohio, bro.

I thought standard resistors would not support led. Didn't on my other bikes. As far as Salem, I'm in Ohio, bro.
Motorcycle Mods LED tail light is just connecting the wires up properly and it works. LED turn signals are another story but you can make them work easy enough.

Latest posts

Back