Brownie Run '11

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, it's time for me to check in.

Renos - done
Mom's moved in
Garage is mucked out
Now just turned my attention to my max. Bike is on lift, exhaust off and sandblasted, ready for paint (no time for jehot coating:damn angry:). Still lots of little things to do on bike to be ready for BRC '11!

Been one hell of a busy past 3 months, so really looking forward to the Brownie Run. :eusa_dance:

Mike

WOOT!!! Getting close now!!! Toxic is in the garage and ready for Spring maintenance (throttle body synch) and should be good to go. Have one final mod to complete this weekend and then done. Looking forward to heading to BRC!!!

Alright, it's time for me to check in.

Renos - done
Mom's moved in
Garage is mucked out
Now just turned my attention to my max. Bike is on lift, exhaust off and sandblasted, ready for paint (no time for jehot coating:damn angry:). Still lots of little things to do on bike to be ready for BRC '11!

Been one hell of a busy past 3 months, so really looking forward to the Brownie Run. :eusa_dance:

Mike

if you're doing black i can recommend the eastwood header paint.

WOOT!!! Getting close now!!! Toxic is in the garage and ready for Spring maintenance (throttle body synch) and should be good to go. Have one final mod to complete this weekend and then done. Looking forward to heading to BRC!!!

nice!

i'm still up in the air gents, lets get brian praying to the michigan gods over there because i'll only be able to, if i can, make it friday night/saturday morning then i gotta take off.

Brian and his 'Brimley Bunch' have been working away in 'The Lodge' for quite some time now, I have every confidence that the wxx will be 'over the top' beautiful.....like always.

Gave '99 her final sync yesterday (nothing less than dead nuts, balls on perfect is acceptable!), got brandy new Metz Roadtec Z6 Interact radials mounted up, oil changed....she's ready to roll!!

I can't wait to hit the road for BRC!! Oh....wait.....uh....! :doh:

Fer crissakes.....I'm already here!! :hihi:

1 week, 6!!

if you're doing black i can recommend the eastwood header paint.

nice!

i'm still up in the air gents, lets get brian praying to the michigan gods over there because i'll only be able to, if i can, make it friday night/saturday morning then i gotta take off.
I have the timing of when to head to the lodge, but there is always that weather anomaly at the east end of lake Erie that is hard to overcome!
Brian and his 'Brimley Bunch' have been working away in 'The Lodge' for quite some time now, I have every confidence that the wxx will be 'over the top' beautiful.....like always.

Gave '99 her final sync yesterday (nothing less than dead nuts, balls on perfect is acceptable!), got brandy new Metz Roadtec Z6 Interact radials mounted up, oil changed....she's ready to roll!!

I can't wait to hit the road for BRC!! Oh....wait.....uh....! :doh:

Fer crissakes.....I'm already here!! :hihi:

1 week, 6!!
I still have some final touches to perform on Redbone as well but everything is a go so I can hit the BRC and try to keep up with good 'ol '99!
I have been working on the timing of when to go to the lodge and then I've noticed there is a correlation to the amount of time spent in the lodge as well. I only have a one , maybe two more "test runs" before the final weather sweat. I have talked to my western weather watcher, aka the Pocatello Prophet and he is going to do what he can to send some nice warm and dry weather our way. Now if I could just get him to forward on a growler or two of that lovely dark brewed elixir....

Gonna be a full house at the BRC this year Dan-o!! I am reserving a parking spot somewhere way out of Cop Runner's "Line of fire"!!! No need to put Toxic at risk.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Gonna be a full house at the BRC this year Dan-o!! I am reserving a parking spot somewhere way out of Cop Runner's "Line of fire"!!! No need to put Toxic at risk.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

think you know where im going dan-o.......would it be better if V2 was on the stone wall and i was on the driveway doing carb tuning??????

if i can make it:bang head:

think you know where im going dan-o.......would it be better if V2 was on the stone wall and i was on the driveway doing carb tuning??????

if i can make it:bang head:
You have to make Rov, BR would not be the same w/o the FBI!!
I'm with you too in wanting to reserve a spot on the stone wall turnout (behind the tree) so when CR finally putt-putts up the gravel road to the paved driveway we can be out of the way!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

You have to make Rov, BR would not be the same w/o the FBI!!
I'm with you too in wanting to reserve a spot on the stone wall turnout (behind the tree) so when CR finally putt-putts up the gravel road to the paved driveway we can be out of the way!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

i know brother, im going to see in the next day or two, dam wxx rolled in last night here and through a huge wrench into our problems. so work behind pushed back a little but we are on a two crew shift so almost 24 hours and trying to get it all done..........

i might not have the clutch master and ss line installed in time, or carb synced just right but gonna try real hard for the FBI to get his BRC fix....... starting to get the shakes its been 7 long months,........:wacko:

( i know i promised no bike work this year Dan but.........is lasagna aloud in the BRC garage????? wont take long to install a new master/line and bleed the clutch...........:ummm:, with the gang there it should be between 30mins and 4 hours :rofl_200::rofl_200:)

Tech work?????? What is that?????? Keeping my fingers crossed for you Tugla, I am looking forward to meeting the BRC "Gang" from years gone by. I have had to make do with being the BRC "Doobie" on the phone and get passed around to say hi to everyone.

I figure I will just put put behind CR on the way up the gravel road to Dano's. Toxic is so low to the ground I may scrape the belly pan on the way in so will have to take it slow. Besides put's me out of the line of fire, just have to keep him from spraying me and Toxic with hot rubber chunks!!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

yes the voice, think they had a picture of you next to the phone so everyone could see who was talking hahaah.

no not real tech work, typical FBI stuff, show up, shoot the shit, take bike apart for no real reason, everything works but cant leave well alone......... and go riding in between rebuilds.... standard stuff, i thought id break the cycle this time but hard to go cold turkey eh, so maybe just a clutch master chg will keep me calm........maybe?

dam forgot all about respraying my belly pan, its all rock chipped up from the dang quebec roads :damn angry:, cleaning and repaint doesnt count as real work on the bike does it Dan? thats just up keep right :biglaugh:

Ro, I've a seat here with your name on it. All that work stufff will just have to wait! besides Ive never been to a BR that you were'nt there, it wouldnt be the same!

( i know i promised no bike work this year Dan but )

Sorry Rov, gonna have to hold you to the promise....I had to deny some other requests for tech work during BR11....let's party brother....ride....eat some brownies....party some more.

We'll get to the tech work in the fall.

ya ok your right man i did make a promise........... no work on mine only partying............but can i work on others!!!!!! haha

Latest posts

Back