Brownie Run 2010 pictures!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike / Gina

Great shots in Charron's parking lot and at the Taconic Overlook. Thanks for posting! LOL...my camera didn't have memory in it and the battery was dead. Next year, for sure! I regret not having a video of Timmy's kamikaze stunt in Danny's driveway. Would have been a YouTube hit for sure!

Alicia*

Mike / Gina

Great shots in Charron's parking lot and at the Taconic Overlook. Thanks for posting! LOL...my camera didn't have memory in it and the battery was dead. Next year, for sure! I regret not having a video of Timmy's kamikaze stunt in Danny's driveway. Would have been a YouTube hit for sure!

Alicia*

well since mr Tim had so much planning, drawings, timing was right on and executed perfectly i am sure he can reproduce such event for you on demand for video documentation as it would be part of vmax Brownie Run history, legendary moments that would live on forever.

What say you Cop Runner???? Bro you ready for your Hollywood moment.....we'll cover your plate so no-one knows it you :rofl_200:

Welcome to the forum MrsMikeyMustang!! Your presence here, as it was at BR10, is appreciated! :worthy:

This is a shot of COPRUNNER explaining to Tugla just how he pulled off his award winning "driveway moment"!!
Bill Kratz is thinking....."That's BULLSHIT!! He was Friggin' lucky....plain & simple!!" :biglaugh:

By the way....yer looking at the original "Trio of Highway Terror" right there folks!! :punk:

Attachments

• hannahs 1st communion 019.jpg
    hannahs 1st communion 019.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 25
Welcome to the forum MrsMikeyMustang!! Your presence here, as it was at BR10, is appreciated! :worthy:

This is a shot of COPRUNNER explaining to Tugla just how he pulled off his award winning "driveway moment"!!
Bill Kratz is thinking....."That's BULLSHIT!! He was Friggin' lucky....plain & simple!!" :biglaugh:

By the way....yer looking at the original "Trio of Highway Terror" right there folks!! :punk:

who us??????? :confused2::confused2:

couldn't have said it better Dan-o.

did coprunner tell you how i said "see ya later" to him and mike when we left your place on sunday???? again felt like i had the ranees being pulled back but i did get a inch of slack for a moment!!!!:punk: dont think the chick at moble station liked it.........perfect:punk:

[/COLOR]

who us??????? :confused2::confused2:

couldn't have said it better Dan-o.

did coprunner tell you how i said "see ya later" to him and mike when we left your place on sunday???? again felt like i had the ranees being pulled back but i did get a inch of slack for a moment!!!!:punk: dont think the chick at moble station liked it.........perfect:punk:

Uh-Oh!! Sounds like another Hooligan moment! I didn't hear of this......yet!! :punk:

Uh-Oh!! Sounds like another Hooligan moment! I didn't hear of this......yet!! :punk:
it was nothing to the full potential or usual nature of the "FBI " actually kinda lame by my standards but i was trying to leave the country and not in handcuffs so hence the reins being pulled, way too many voices in my head sometimes :rofl_200:

edit:
if i saw that i would have told the person to try again when they grew up hahahahah

it was nothing to the full potential or usual nature of the "FBI " actually kinda lame by my standards but i was trying to leave the country and not in handcuffs so hence the reins being pulled, way too many voices in my head sometimes :rofl_200:

edit:
if i saw that i would have told the person to try again when they grew up hahahahah

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

by that i mean grow up and try harder next time kid!!!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

if you dont think we caused too much trauma to the mrs i bet a BR2010/2 might be in order sometime in the fall....... there i go again starting up crap again :punk:
what you think Dan?

by that i mean grow up and try harder next time kid!!!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

if you dont think we caused too much trauma to the mrs i bet a BR2010/2 might be in order sometime in the fall....... there i go again starting up crap again :punk:
what you think Dan?

I think it's a hell of an idea Rov, but must confer with the person who actually did all the work to make it happen!! :worthy:

It'd be a hoot if it works out....ey? :biglaugh:

I think it's a hell of an idea Rov, but must confer with the person who actually did all the work to make it happen!! :worthy:

It'd be a hoot if it works out....ey? :biglaugh:

for sure ,thought a little bug in her ear now might be better then later.

it doesnt need to be soo awesome if she didnt feel like it, we could go ride, stop and eat on route at a few places, late lunch or light snake, evening dinner somewhere then home, and then next day dinner or something on the ride.

but i would have to ask her if she wouldn't mind morning hangout chez BRC ya know the coffee is awesome and the conversation to go with it. oh ya brownies for snacks when we come back to tune.

I noticed the backrest on your bike, does the Mrs ever come out with you too terrorize the local communities? :punk:

ok Dan the second reason we gotta do this is i dont have time here and i still have to do the DD mod, rebuild clutch slave update to new shift segment and maybe on the second night check valve lash.......... soooooo i was thinking............ it wont take me but two shakes of a stick to get it done on that lift of yours.......actually i like the rock ledge also, good spot for carb dissection so why not clutch work ey?

Great pics, Mike. I noticed a highway 66 sign in one of your pics and was wondering if it's the same road that's also known as the Main Street of America or the Mother Road?

Cheers!

Blaine

I don't think so but not positive. Danny can you answer this??

US Route 66 went from Chicago Illinois to Los Angeles California.......

So.......no it's not THAT Route 66

ok Dan the second reason we gotta do this is i dont have time here and i still have to do the DD mod, rebuild clutch slave update to new shift segment and maybe on the second night check valve lash.......... soooooo i was thinking............ it wont take me but two shakes of a stick to get it done on that lift of yours.......actually i like the rock ledge also, good spot for carb dissection so why not clutch work ey?

I think the rock ledge, after dark, with welding glasses on!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Kinda typical "If you ain't living on the edge....yer taking up too much room" FBI style....ey? :rofl_200::rofl_200:

I think the rock ledge, after dark, with welding glasses on!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Kinda typical "If you ain't living on the edge....yer taking up too much room" FBI style....ey? :rofl_200::rofl_200:

you got it dan, hit the nail on the head " if you cant party with the big boys...dont show up!!!"

you got it dan, hit the nail on the head " if you cant party with the big boys...dont show up!!!"
AT THE BROWNIE RUN , " TUGLA " HAS HIS CARBS APART & IS CHANGING THE NEEDLE HEIGHTS WITH THOSE TINY LITTLE CLIPS , STANDING ON A ROCK PILE , IN THE COMPLETE DARK , JUST OUTSIDE OF DANNY'S GARAGE ! ... I SAID WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY ! .. WE ALL NO THE ANSWER TO THAT ! .. :rofl_200:

AT THE BROWNIE RUN , " TUGLA " HAS HIS CARBS APART & IS CHANGING THE NEEDLE HEIGHTS WITH THOSE TINY LITTLE CLIPS , STANDING ON A ROCK PILE , IN THE COMPLETE DARK , JUST OUTSIDE OF DANNY'S GARAGE ! ... I SAID WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY ! .. WE ALL NO THE ANSWER TO THAT ! .. :rofl_200:
And i think i answered back, "isnt that like the kettle calling the pot black" :rofl_200:

you forgot that i was adding washers while balancing on one leg, other eye was checking plugs for kratz :punk:

From one of the few women there, Heidi deserves a BIG round of applause :clapping: for coordinating everything and making all of us feel at home away from home. I took away a lot of tips for the gathering we plan to have for the Pittsburgh Primanti Run in August, weather permitting. An inspiration and role model!

Alicia* (The "other" Sally - Mustang Sally)
Amen to that Alicia! Heidi also did a ton of pre/ post Brownie Run 2010 that everyone may have not seen. My hats off to both Heidi and Danny for being such gracious hosts putting up with us hooligans from near and far!
I want to thank them both again for letting me stay a few days longer to enjoy both of their hospitality and conversation. Also some over-the-top brownie sundaes!!
The kind of quality, top grade folks you don't run into everyday, that's for sure!:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Amen to that Alicia! Heidi also did a ton of pre/ post Brownie Run 2010 that everyone may have not seen. My hats off to both Heidi and Danny for being such gracious hosts putting up with us hooligans from near and far!
I want to thank them both again for letting me stay a few days longer to enjoy both of their hospitality and conversation. Also some over-the-top brownie sundaes!!
The kind of quality, top grade folks you don't run into everyday, that's for sure!:worthy::worthy::worthy:

I'll 2nd that for sure:punk::punk::punk:

+2 to that Brian...
Glad you made it home safely & it was great to finally meet you & redbone!

Latest posts

Back