Brownie Run 2010 pictures!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
must have been uneven pavement or something :confused2:

on a side note all i have to say is "YOU, WITH THE SHEEP!!!!!! hands up!!!!" hahahah thats right now we can take over the world, hit them from both sides :punk::punk::punk:

Fucking Epic I tell you Epic.........hehe:rofl_200::ten_out_of_ten::smileystooges:

Epic indeed!
Speaking of EPIC, here is a picture of the ship called EPIC that I will be on starting on July 10th!
Norwegian Epic Details

Gross Register Tonnage: 153,000
Overall Length: 1,080 ft / 329.5 m
Draft: 28.5 ft / 8.7 m
Engines: Diesel Electric
Cruise Speed: 22 knots
Guests: 4,100 (double occupancy)

Attachments

• 1280x1024-epicheroic.jpg
    1280x1024-epicheroic.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 12

on a side note all i have to say is "YOU, WITH THE SHEEP!!!!!! hands up!!!!" hahahah thats right now we can take over the world, hit them from both sides :punk::punk::punk:
IT WAS ABOUT 1:30 A.M. WHEN WE WERE GOING TO GO INTO CHRIS'S ROOM & FUCK WITH HIM , I WAS SO TIRED , I ACTUALLY CONTEMPLATED NOT DOING IT , BUT THEN I STOOD UP & SAID LETS GO , AND MAN WE WERE LAUGHING SO HARD WALKING TOWARD HIS ROOM WE COULD BARLEY DO IT ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

still cant stop laughing after hearing his side of it also hahahahah. well cop runner i received my "chris alarm" yesterday hahahahah used it on a few unsuspecting bystanders last night hahahah its awesome man:punk:

nice, where are you crusin' too redbone??
Eastern Caribbean, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands/ Phillipsburg, St. Maarten/ Nassau, Bahama. I'd rather be going in the middle of winter Vs. the middle of summer but it is a sendoff of sorts for my nephew from his parents. Lucky me that I'm his favorite uncle so I got invited along just as a surprise for him. He just graduated from H.S. and is moving in with me as he starts college this fall. They really can't give him anything much else, he's a only child and has everything any kid could ever dream of.
But he has really earned it as well by being a straight A student for 4 years and is a excellent athlete to boot. His mother doesn't know it yet but I will be training on the fine art of motorcycle mechanicing and will probably find him a nice starter bike to play with while he's here.

Eastern Caribbean, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands/ Phillipsburg, St. Maarten/ Nassau, Bahama. I'd rather be going in the middle of winter Vs. the middle of summer but it is a sendoff of sorts for my nephew from his parents. Lucky me that I'm his favorite uncle so I got invited along just as a surprise for him. He just graduated from H.S. and is moving in with me as he starts college this fall. They really can't give him anything much else, he's a only child and has everything any kid could ever dream of.
But he has really earned it as well by being a straight A student for 4 years and is a excellent athlete to boot. His mother doesn't know it yet but I will be training on the fine art of motorcycle mechanicing and will probably find him a nice starter bike to play with while he's here.

sounds like it will be a awesome vacation man, lucky you.
also lucky nephew to have a cool uncle to show him the ropes, get him started with a great hobby or carrier. better warn him about the monkey!!!!!! first bite hurts when you a newbie

Epic indeed!
Speaking of EPIC, here is a picture of the ship called EPIC that I will be on starting on July 10th!
Norwegian Epic Details

Gross Register Tonnage: 153,000
Overall Length: 1,080 ft / 329.5 m
Draft: 28.5 ft / 8.7 m
Engines: Diesel Electric
Cruise Speed: 22 knots
Guests: 4,100 (double occupancy)

Man, she's a beauty!! They sure pretty them babies up don't they.

Just a mere 69 1/2 times heavier than the 2,200 ton class destroyer I was stationed on!!

I betting you could do a smokey burnout the entire length of the promenade deck, Brian....why not bring Redbone along and give it a try? :punk:

Think it must be noted here....no sheeps were harmed during Brownie Run '10!!

Chris may have 'manhandled' a couple, three, but they were smiling when they left!! :biglaugh: In fact, I distinctly heard one going Chri...i...i...i...s!!! :rofl_200:

think it must be noted here....no sheeps were harmed during brownie run '10!!

Chris may have 'manhandled' a couple, three, but they were smiling when they left!! :biglaugh: In fact, i distinctly heard one going chri...i...i...i...s!!! :rofl_200:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's funny...........

Think it must be noted here....no sheeps were harmed during Brownie Run '10!!

Chris may have 'manhandled' a couple, three, but they were smiling when they left!! :biglaugh: In fact, I distinctly heard one going Chri...i...i...i...s!!! :rofl_200:
:rofl_200::rofl_200::biglaugh::punk::punk:

I can just imagine what Heidi tells her friends and coworkers: "Well, Danny had some of his Vmax buddies over this weekend. One almost killed everyone with a burnout, another group of them were running around in the middle of the night with a bright flashlight and some sheep. And that's not all...."
Anytime one of them ever see's a Vmax I'm sure they'll run for their life!:rofl_200:

I can just imagine what Heidi tells her friends and coworkers: "Well, Danny had some of his Vmax buddies over this weekend. One almost killed everyone with a burnout, another group of them were running around in the middle of the night with a bright flashlight and some sheep. And that's not all...."
Anytime one of them ever see's a Vmax I'm sure they'll run for their life!:rofl_200:

I think she keeps it to herself Brian.....it's just simpler that way!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: :ummm:

Anytime one of them ever See's a Vmax I'm sure they'll run for their life!:rofl_200:
" WO " " WO " " WO " , CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG , I THINK THE GUY WHO DID THE BURN-OUT / TANK SLAPPER STUNT , ONLY ALMOST KILLED 5 PEOPLE AND ONE OF THEM WAS HIMSELF ! ... AND I DO BELIEVE THAT THE BURN-OUT GUY AND THE GUY THAT DID THE FLASHLIGHT PRANK , WERE DONE BY THE SAME GUY , BUT I THINK THERE MAY HAVE BEEN AN ACCOMPLICE FOR THAT AND THE SHEEP ! .. :hmmm: .. BUT I'M NOT SURE .. :eusa_liar: .. :biglaugh: ..:rofl_200:...:rofl_200:...:rofl_200:

" WO " " WO " " WO " , CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG , I THINK THE GUY WHO DID THE BURN-OUT / TANK SLAPPER STUNT , ONLY ALMOST KILLED 5 PEOPLE AND ONE OF THEM WAS HIMSELF ! ... AND I DO BELIEVE THAT THE BURN-OUT GUY AND THE GUY THAT DID THE FLASHLIGHT PRANK , WERE DONE BY THE SAME GUY , BUT I THINK THERE MAY HAVE BEEN AN ACCOMPLICE FOR THAT AND THE SHEEP ! .. :hmmm: .. BUT I'M NOT SURE .. :eusa_liar: .. :biglaugh: ..:rofl_200:...:rofl_200:...:rofl_200:

I DON'T RECALL ANY OF THIS!! DOES THIS RING A BELL WITH ANYBODY???? :confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::eusa_liar:

I was just throwing out a possible scenario; I don't think it actually happened... at least there is no cooperating witness...IS THERE!
You know how the legend of the Vmax and their wild ass riders careening from one wild adventure to the next is just a little hard to believe, for me anyways. I mean, I own a Vmax and none of those wild things EVER happen to me! I kinda wish they would just so I could brag about it!

Back