Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: " brownie run " 2010

COP RUNNER dont be so sure, theres gonna be at least one good lookin first timer there!(lol)
Well, thanks for the vote Twisted, but I don't like to be singled out as such, and will let Tim wear the tinfoil crown. He seems much better suited to handle any adulation he may get from a group of guys.:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Well, thanks for the vote Twisted, but I don't like to be singled out as such, and will let Tim wear the tinfoil crown. He seems much better suited to handle any adulation he may get from a group of guys.:rofl_200::rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

sounds like there may be stiff compition,Im out! Cop runner the crowns yours!

That sucks Jim, would have been great to have you along. At least I'll get to see Toxic on Thursday!
A little rain never stopped me, I have the gear and a bright headlight/ taillight to go through most anything. I just hope I don't end up sitting in line at the border in pouring rain.

Just blast right through Brian, I'm sure they'll understand!! :rofl_200:

Here's the latest...

Brownie Run
Weather Updates:

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/spencertown/12165/forecast-details.asp?fday=6

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/tenday/12165?from=36hr_topnav_golf

How can the forecasts be THAT different???:ummm:

The same training.......the same available information......:confused2:

I'll just wave my nexus card as I run the booth at the border...I'm sure they'll understand!:biglaugh:
While fueling Redbone last night I ran into a local fisherman so I asked him about the weather for next week.He is a younger guy in his late 30's and his dad had fished his whole life so his experience is not as time tested as the one I wanted to talk to. Anyways, he said that his forecast would be warm but a little cloudy, he didn't say it with the confidence that I wanted though. I'll keep looking to see if I can catch Skip at the coffee shop as he is the ace in the hole guy that is usually spot on foreseeing future weather.

WELL I JUST GOT DONE CLEANING MY BIKE FOR THE BROWNIE RUN , LOOKS BRAND NEW ! .. NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS POLISH ALL OF MY SPIKES & MY ROCKET ..:jerk it:.. & I'M READY TO GO ! ... :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Last edited:

Speaking of cleaning before the brownie run..
i was just cleaning my wheels and my bike fell over in the garage before i had a chance to catch it and took a chip of paint out of my faux cover. I'm so freakin mad right now :bang head:

Speaking of cleaning before the brownie run..
i was just cleaning my wheels and my bike fell over in the garage before i had a chance to catch it and took a chip of paint out of my faux cover. I'm so freakin mad right now :bang head:

That SUCKS!!!!!:damn angry::damn angry:

speaking of cleaning before the brownie run..
Oh , Man Bill , You Gotta Be Shitting Me !

I was just asking about this on another thread..what is the best way to cover up surface scratches..got some on tank and fenders..also custom paint...is there a certain scratch filler or is it best to try and match with a touch up paint as close as possible?

PS Wish there was more enthusiasm for doing some runs down here..trying to get people together around here is like pulling teeth.

I was just asking about this on another thread..what is the best way to cover up surface scratches..got some on tank and fenders..also custom paint...is there a certain scratch filler or is it best to try and match with a touch up paint as close as possible?

PS Wish there was more enthusiasm for doing some runs down here..trying to get people together around here is like pulling teeth.

I was just at advanced auto parts, and they have a scratch filler you might want to check out. My problem is i have a big chip and i cant find anything to match. If i remember correctly you have custom paint too huh? depending on the severity of it, you might be screwed too.

that sprinkle there could be down pours here:confused2:,wouldnt be the first time I rode to Dans in the rain:biglaugh:, and this time it would be for a reason:punk:.Im anxious to see(or here)where some of these handles(screennames) come from:ummm:

shit man, that sux, i know how your feeling, i dropped mine last year on a gravel driveway, felt like shit for a while.

Back