Buffalo Wings

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you can recommend a good NYC-style pizza take-out joint closer to your place!

Hate urban riding anyhow!:damn angry: Country roads GOOD!:biglaugh:

Blaine

You could spend an entire WEEK sampling all the pizza joints around here....

Probably the best would be Josie's or Sergi's......both in Canton....about 25 miles away....

Now I'm hungry......

You could spend an entire WEEK sampling all the pizza joints around here....

Probably the best would be Josie's or Sergi's......both in Canton....about 25 miles away....

Now I'm hungry......

Oh shit, he mentioned Josie's!! :bang head: Now I'm starving!!

Altho Sergi's ain't bad either....now look what ya've done Kaboom....I will no doubt expire before suppertime...I'll never make it!!

I'm getting weak..............

Come on Garrett...if we drive really fast we can get there before they close, better yet...give 'em a call Kaboom, tell 'em to leave the ovens on...we'll make our own!! :punk:

Then, after 2 or 3 pies, we can happen over to the Hoot Owl Express for some suds!!

Howze that sound!! :clapping:

Oh shit, he mentioned Josie's!! :bang head: Now I'm starving!!

Altho Sergi's ain't bad either....now look what ya've done Kaboom....I will no doubt expire before suppertime...I'll never make it!!

I'm getting weak..............

Come on Garrett...if we drive really fast we can get there before they close, better yet...give 'em a call Kaboom, tell 'em to leave the ovens on...we'll make our own!! :punk:

Then, after 2 or 3 pies, we can happen over to the Hoot Owl Express for some suds!!

Howze that sound!! :clapping:

Sounds good to me!!!!!!

I'm callin' right now........figure you two should get here about 2 am......bars will be closing but we can stuff ourselves FULL of gooey, saucey goodness:eusa_dance::clapping::punk::clapping::eusa_dance:
:biglaugh:

I'm gonna get BANT for hijacking if this keeps up:biglaugh:

I'm all for doing a pizza run to NY if anyone else is interested.

kaboom. u've had a fatbag right?

sergi's makes them. for those of u uninitiated.

its a large pizza. rolled up into a calzone. then deepfried.

3500 calories. and delicious (when drunk). if u can finish it.

also. lets do it. i'm about 350 miles away. at 100 mph with 14 gas stopps that like 4 hours.

also. lets do it. i'm about 350 miles away. at 100 mph with 14 gas stopps that like 4 hours.

Hoooleeee Cow!!! That thing sounds like a deep fried heart attack!! But it's gotta ne de-friggin'-licious!! :stretche:

Burnout Bill was lookin' for a ride...this might be somethin' he & "Stone Ass" would jump at!! :confused2:

Kinda like the 1st Annual International Pizza Feast!! :clapping:

It's got a ring....... :punk:

Damn I really wish I was living more north... Gonna have to take a big ride and come visit u all - I want some of that heartattack pizza!

i'll personally take ya G. its at my old college.

OK.....you guys need to quit it.....

I am at work.....IN CANTON:damn angry:

HUNGRY!!!!!!:bang head:

Damn I really wish I was living more north... Gonna have to take a big ride and come visit u all - I want some of that heartattack pizza!

Oh Yeah......how do you think we survive the winters around here....

:clapping:

Ok folks......

I got a 1000 square foot 2 bedroom house.....

Ya'll ain't gonna fit.......especially after the fatbags:confused2:

:rofl_200:

not a problem for me kaboom! my folks are still in utica. i got a place to crash.

Think I'll call my next trip "The 'Fatbags' Run". Maybe when the leaves start turning a few of us can meet???

BTW, I checked tripadvisor.com and most folks prefer Duff's Wings over Anchor Bar...just in case any of you feel the urge for wings and you're in the area of Buffalo, Amherst, or Tonawanda.

Cheers!

Blaine

haha ok um no one call them fatbags when we get there. they don't like that!

they're officially 'pizza rolls'

haha ok um no one call them fatbags when we get there. they don't like that!

they're officially 'pizza rolls'

pizza rolls it is! Important rule of road trips: when stopping for vittles, don't piss off the cook. You never know what you'll get in your "rolls"!

Blaine

Last edited:
Back