Concealed Carry Weapons, Firearm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Wish you the best. The thot of loosing a hand, even for a while, is tuff. I know from experence. No typing, riding, shooting, relearning how to dress. Not fun.

Well, I go in for hand surgery tomorrow at 8:30 AM. I won't be shooting for a while, may not be typing for a while. Keep the thread going and I'll be back, soon as I can.... Wish Me Luck, See Ya....

Hope all went went well......Heal quick!!!!!!

Anyone have or had a Polish made P 64, 9x18 pistoli in their hand? Century is running a special for around 160 bucks. It looks like they come in single or dbl stack mags. Suppose to be in new condition. 9x18 is still cheap to shoot and the pistol looks concealable. I'm thinking of getting out the card tomorrow. The gun sort of resembles a PPK. I wanna play 007. I'll have to get some chickies and a fast car too.:biglaugh:

Thanx for the well wishes. The hand surgery went well. I have to keep the bandages in place, dry and clean. I can't work on guns or motorcycles for atleast 2 weeks, that sucks. I just got a package from Brownell's with some really cool camo wood stocks. I'll just have to look at them for a while before I'll be able to get them on.

I'm having a little difficulty working the mouse and typing but that'll pass.

To get back on subject, I don't feel confident that I could draw my weapon and shoot left handed. I'm letting my Wife take over for both of us with that.:ummm: It feels strange being unarmed after all these years.

I don't feel confident that I could draw my weapon and shoot left handed.

Now would be a good time to practice left-handed presentation. Use a tape recorder or something to dictate notes to write up later.

Might as well get paid for it.

My uncle was a newspaper man. If he went on Vacation, he would write up about SOMETHING about the trip for the paper and get paid for it. :eusa_dance:

Hatter: That's an Idea...

I switched weapons for a while. I have a short AR-15 Pistol in 5.56 Nato, It's got a green laser and frangible ammo. I know I can use it left handed..

Going shopping today:), want to look at a few guns, specifically the Springfield XD, Taurus Millennium and 24/7, EAA Witness and Ruger P345, all in 45 acp, don't know if the store will actually have any of them in stock, but its an excuse to get out of the house on a cold rainy day.

EvilD: Yes, 45. Good Luck finding the one you want....

well that store only had the Taurus 24/7 and the Springfield, didn't like the Springfield. Guy turned me on to the Para1911 style that felt nice and was built like a , well a 1911, but I dont' want a big SA style, but it has me thinking. Off to another store later today than a gun show on the 25th. Missed out on a brand new 870 for $200, guy brought it in to trade (wife bought it for him or some such thing) and they only offered him $200 on trade, stickers on it and all, but he already worked out a deal with a guy in the parking lot who was trading in something else and wanted a 870. God I love America, where else do you have these freedoms!

I have a Para-Ordinance Carry 6 in 45 acp. It's double action, single stack, very small but it's heavy. All Stainless.

Ruger is out, too bulky. Gander had a pink 9mm Millennium pro for a really good price because they are closing them out, he wouldn't say why, felt great, but i dont' want another 9 and i definatly don't want a pink gun. If the 45 feels as good as the 9 there will be one in my collection by the end of the month (gun show on the 25th)

A Ruger SP101 5 shot .357 revolver w 2' barrel is my first choice every time I reach for a carry gun. It's fool proof to use and easy to conceal and packs a seriouis punch..

A Ruger SP101 5 shot .357 revolver w 2' barrel is my first choice every time I reach for a carry gun. It's fool proof to use and easy to conceal and packs a seriouis punch..

Those are great small guns.

I like my cheap little 2" Charter Arms Off Duty .38 Spcl. loaded up with +P XTP's.....pocket hammer, little stone work to smooth the action....terrific carry weapon! :punk:

I carry everywhere I go, except work. I work two jobs. One at Wal mart and the other at a school, so obviously carrying at work isn't an option.
I have two handguns to choose from. Both Taurus'. My first choice in summer is a 7 shot 2" bbl .357. Small, light, and easy to carry IWB in a Bianchi pistol pocket.
My second choice is a PT 24/7 Pro DS .45. I have an open carry belt holster, but usually carry it in my Crossbreed IWB super tuck. Its an awesome holster that really makes it seem like the gun isn't even there.
Say what you want about Taurus quality, I've put probably 2,000 rounds through the .45, and other than having to replace the magazine springs due to a feed problem, I've had zero problems and the gun still looks like new.
As far as the revolver, its pretty hard to screw one of those up.

i carry a 4" 1911 style stainless Springfield champion in the 45 caliber flavor. a bit on the heavy side but pretty easy to hide and its been very reliable for me.

Depends on what I grab first or what I'm wearing, it varies.

Glock 21 or Glock 23 in shoulder holsters, S&W mod 60 .38 spec in pants or boot. Derringer high standard .22 mag, pocket gun.

In the picture the 21 was set up for competition, red dot, light trigger pull etc. now its back to normal with the internal laser and night sights.

Attachments

• Glock21.jpg
    Glock21.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Glock23.jpg
    Glock23.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 6
  • S&W60_38.jpg
    S&W60_38.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 5
  • HighStandard.jpg
    HighStandard.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 5
nice kj :) heres mine. everything else i have is too bulky to carry. it is stainless but its been cerakoted

1911-2-1.png

Nice Weapons Guys.... CMMG is talking about possibly making 22 conversions for 2 or 3 of the hanguns that don't have that available right now. 22's make for some really cheap practice.

Back