Dyna VS stock CDI ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
I am looking for dyno tests before and after Dyna3000 swap.

Do you know where i can find this?

You would think that somone would have some dyno charts out there showing a before and after as well as dynos showing different advance curves. I've never seen it though.

I wish I would've done that at the Topeka Dyno. Shit, I didn't even get one run in.

i've offered to talk to my local tuner and run my bike at each different (safe) curve for my bike if we could all split the cost

Jon at PCW told me they actually marked a flywheel so the light would work on it and did some tests and the Dyna wasn't all it's cracked up to be; something about being inconsistent and all over the place, and continued to say the stock CDI was pretty solid.

My dyna 3000 works just fine tho and the rev limiter for sure does it's job......

??? I'm still happy with mine set to curve one. Plenty of power and I think the mileage is a bit better too...
Only dyno run I have is prior to Dyna and the bike had a slipping clutch then...:bang head:

Will it plug in and give me the feel of more hp.

Will it plug in and give me the feel of more hp.

If you want to buy a Dyna so you can "feel more hp" ..........DON'T. You will be disappointed.
if you want a rev limiter, or you need a new ignition, or you just want to play around with advance curves go for it.

That's what I wanted to know. Thanks so much. I will keep my money for something else.

Same thing for the COPs conversion...is there a before and after data? or is it just a seat of the pants comparison?

I didn't feel any major HP increase, as far as the butt dyno. But, I did notice a slight increase in milage, easier starting and smoother running.
The retard mode for supercharged and nitrous use seems to work as my motor is still in great running order. The rev limiter works wonderfully.
I have no regrets buying it. It was one of the first mods I did, shortly after installing the nitrous system.

Back