Eastern NY/ Western N.E

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaWarrior

Reaction score
Hey, seeing if anyone even remotely in the capital district NY area would be up for a ride this weekend, sat, sun, both. Weather is looking good, sunny and in the 60s with sunday possibly pushing 70. Be a good weekend to dust off those sleepy winter vmaxes with some good old fashioned hooliganism.

usually i'd be in got a thing in albany actually saturday night and probably house work to do sunday, might do a ride but probably won't be able to make it halfway to ya. soon tho!

Same here Ryan, still got a shitload of ice storm damage to clean up. Sorry, have a good one, it sure does look like the weekend for it! :punk:

Just got the pieces back from the painter...NOW I can put the bike back together...be riding soon...I hope...

I dont even have my bike:bang head::bang head::bang head: ! I'm crossin my fingers for next weekend:ummm:

I'll be around again next weekend (16/17) as well. Hopefully the weather won't suck.

with some luck I should be picking my Mable up from PCW next weeekend:confused2:

I'll be around again next weekend (16/17) as well. Hopefully the weather won't suck.

we'll see what the weather is doing for sure. i want to build a garage soon so if i have a permit by then i may be SOL.

we're out near the MA border. i'm originally from utica tho, my brother just graduated from RIT as well.

And I'm about 45 min north of Dan-o....capital region. You're about as far away as possible and still be in the same state.

Currently weather is looking shitty for this weekend....50 and showers....grrrrr

And I'm about 45 min north of Dan-o....capital region. You're about as far away as possible and still be in the same state.

Currently weather is looking shitty for this weekend....50 and showers....grrrrr

That's what i'm seeing too.............

I think I have him beat as far as distance in the same state....LOL!!!!:biglaugh:

What's up with that?? You need to take boot to ass soon?? :confused2:
I'm trying to be patient:bang head::bang head: ,I called again today, hes still trying to get a handle on the EFI, problem is............ITS STILL ON MY BIKE. He says to call friday:confused2:

I think I have him beat as far as distance in the same state....LOL!!!!:biglaugh:
Hey Kyle, am I gonna have to show that shortcut to Danny's again? I'll have to check with Chris to be sure, but I think it goes like this: Get on the freeway, set speedometer at about 90 mph and don't slow down until somebody needs gas or makes a wrong turn and has to cut across 3 lanes of crowded toll booth traffic at about 45 mph!.
See easy, peasy!:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back