Eastern NY/ Western N.E

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yoru riding all the way to sudbury? thats a long ride, then come down the 11 or something like that? how far east will you go before heading for the boarder? roughly?

Stranger things have happened!! :biglaugh: Like riding 7 hrs. round trip for a piece of pizza!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Like....why not? :clapping:

my thoughts exactly, its early in the season and the 'ride' out and back on backroads would be enough of a ride for me honestly. plus got plenty of other stuff to do..

saturday might turn around a bit, anyone possibly up for a springfield jaunt? i'm 50/50 at this point, with the good 50 dependent on weather.

I've got a truck exhaust repair penciled-in for Sat morning. I NEED to finish my fork seals tonight & tomorrow night. And hopefully get the rest of my front end and fairing on Fri night/Sat.......Feel free to stop in on me ....but hopefully i'll be done and ready to ride with you guys.....we'll see.......

The disarm button Brian.....don't forget to push the disarm button!!! :punk:
I was trying keep that part on the down low as I'm not sure how much of the security information you wanted out there about BRC's "perimeter". I have the timing thing down between sector 1 and 2 and to check for any "observers" before making the turn at the cakeout checkpoint.

I've got a truck exhaust repair penciled-in for Sat morning. I NEED to finish my fork seals tonight & tomorrow night. And hopefully get the rest of my front end and fairing on Fri night/Sat.......Feel free to stop in on me ....but hopefully i'll be done and ready to ride with you guys.....we'll see.......

hmmm. i'd be up for meeting up at your place mike. i got a monkey on my back to drop off anyways! hehe... and some chrome reservoir caps!

Dan-o lets think on this for sure b/c if so, i can just give u the K&N there?

i don't mind picking up some sammichs somewhere and eating them in good company?

hmmm. i'd be up for meeting up at your place mike. i got a monkey on my back to drop off anyways! hehe... and some chrome reservoir caps!

Dan-o lets think on this for sure b/c if so, i can just give u the K&N there?

i don't mind picking up some sammichs somewhere and eating them in good company?

You'll be able to see Dan-o's handy-work on my chin fairing as it's finally back from paint....Just needs remounting.....(after the afore-mentioned chores)

yoru riding all the way to sudbury? thats a long ride, then come down the 11 or something like that? how far east will you go before heading for the boarder? roughly?
Hell, all the routes are long when trying to get any place from where I live because of the Great Lakes, they are always in the way when trying to find a fast way to get anywhere! :grin:
Here is a google maps route I did, anything I could do to make it better? Never been near Ottawa so I don't know if we should avoid it due to traffic, I don't mind riding in traffic if it's easier/ faster.

What in the heck made you go to Houghton? Something to do with Michigan Tech?

Mmm-hmmm....beat 'em on their own turf!
http://www.mtu.edu/news/stories/2011/march/story37647.html

We went from Potsdam, crossed at Ogdensburg, then west on the 401, to the 402, into the "big" part of MI, then straight up to the bridge to yooper-land, then all the way across that to the Keewenaw peninsula. 1000mi each way....
One of our rental vans took a different way back, skipping the big part of MI and going from the UP at saul st-marie, then down to o-burg to cross. That lopped a good 100 miles or so off the trip.

Stranger things have happened!! :biglaugh: Like riding 7 hrs. round trip for a piece of pizza!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Like....why not? :clapping:

mmm pizza eh....... sounds like a great idea boys........

Hell, all the routes are long when trying to get any place from where I live because of the Great Lakes, they are always in the way when trying to find a fast way to get anywhere! :grin:
Here is a google maps route I did, anything I could do to make it better? Never been near Ottawa so I don't know if we should avoid it due to traffic, I don't mind riding in traffic if it's easier/ faster.

ottawa is nothing, get thru it super fast any time of day, then back to nothing ness. your route being before ottawa you wont have to worry. not a very exciting path just to let you know. but since its a long way you two have to go might be better taking the fast route.

I was trying keep that part on the down low as I'm not sure how much of the security information you wanted out there about BRC's "perimeter". I have the timing thing down between sector 1 and 2 and to check for any "observers" before making the turn at the cakeout checkpoint.

Yeah, no problem...as you know it's in code anyhow...I mean REALLY....A DISARM BUTTON....with the weapons and technology we possess at BRC>>>>:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Weather's not looking all that great...........

Yeah, I noticed that....high of 52? with rain in the late afternoon....can take a little rain, and probly even some 52? riding, but definitely not both. If it doesn't change by tomorrow night I'll be punking out! :punk:

Sorry man, Talledaga Sunday....I'll be in front of the tv with the drapes closed!! Probly have the phone on mute and a big dish o' ice cream!!:clapping:
Sundae Sunday Sundae, sounds like a winning formula1. Yep, Danny's got Sundae covered ........ with brownies!

mike whats the sunday situation like?

i'LL NEED A SMALL MIRACLE...BUT POSSIBLE...sorry about caps til now....got both seals in tonight..came up short on fluid...:bang head:...rookie mistake......Finish up forks and got two non-Max carb sinks planned for tomorrow night's Garage Night festivities......Sat morn truck exhaust fix for step-son........Get fairing on on Sat night....Once-over check.....belly pan can wait temporarily.....could be ready...pirate too.....COME ON SUN & 60+..........I AM SOOOOOOOOOO READY.....

Sorry man, Talledaga Sunday....I'll be in front of the tv with the drapes closed!! Probly have the phone on mute and a big dish o' ice cream!!:clapping:

koq-sd.jpg

Latest posts

Back