Easterners...here's the next one

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did have a great time Tom but we're missing one thing.....a Gen-II!!

We got the local HD guys pretty well shivering in their boots, what with all these v max's roaming the roadways and all.....but, we REALLY need the "BIG DOG!"

Specially one with Texas plates.....come on up man, cruise with us awhile!! :punk:

+1 great idea for the brownie run :punk::punk:

looks fun guys. next time! weather was great yesterday!

I think I have ridden in the rain more than the dry this year.....

There is no way I would have ridden in those winds we had here yesterday......

We did have a great time Tom but we're missing one thing.....a Gen-II!!

We got the local HD guys pretty well shivering in their boots, what with all these v max's roaming the roadways and all.....but, we REALLY need the "BIG DOG!"

Specially one with Texas plates.....come on up man, cruise with us awhile!! :punk:

Wish I could, Dan-O, wish I could. Five of us went out yesterday, did 150 miles or so. Temps were in the 60's, no problems, no tickets. A good day, but I would love to soak up some of that great scenery up there (and some cold beer from your fridge. :biglaugh:)

Wish I could, Dan-O, wish I could. Five of us went out yesterday, did 150 miles or so. Temps were in the 60's, no problems, no tickets. A good day, but I would love to soak up some of that great scenery up there (and some cold beer from your fridge. :biglaugh:)

You know you're welcome any time Tom!!!:punk:

I've already shifted gears. I just bought a 15HP snowblower. But I am still riding. The days are so short about 3 or 4 hours in the middle of the day is bearable as I want to take. Water temp is about 52% so it doesn't warm up much here. If it's 62 inland it's like 56 here.
Dave #3505

plus 2 Celsius the other day i was riding, not that bad actually, wish i put my riding pants on thou, little chilli in the jeans.
suppose to get to 10 this weekend and sun, oh ya!!!!

indeed. shoudl be nice. tugla, where are you?

still just outside montreal i am heading to maine to get a trailer on tues, wasnt sure if id take the bike in the truck. done think i will have time for a ride. then heading back to the yukon next friday, driving back in my biddies new truck he got and pulling the new trailer with 3 sleds and 2 more from manitoba.

its snowed over 8 inch in the yukon and well below freezing so no riding there for the year, well expect for the midnight garage burnout hhahahaha

Hey Easterners....Anybody out there wanna have lunch with Tugla and me in Glens Falls today?

I know, kinda last minute stuff....but this weather man, gotta take advantage of it!!

We are going to meet at the I-87 (Adirondack Northway) rest area on the southbound side between exits #18 & #17 at 1:15 - 1:30.

And a good ride it was!!! Tugla & I met in Glens Falls and chowed down at a place called Carl R's at Exit 16 on I-87. Good grub, good conversation.

My ride was 190 miles total, Tugla's was quite a bit farther.

Thanks for coming out to play Tugla....that was fun.

BTW, I saw a red V Max heading south on I-87 between Exits 16 & 17, around 1:45 today, was that anybody from the forum?

That was me ! I got lost going to lunch and ended up in eastern NY at Johnny's G's (exit 20), sorry I didn't see you Danny!:ummm:

AWW, ok I'm just bull $hipping ya, I had a tuna melt at my desk!:bang head:

That was me ! I got lost going to lunch and ended up in eastern NY at Johnny's G's (exit 20), sorry I didn't see you Danny!:ummm:

AWW, ok I'm just bull $hipping ya, I had a tuna melt at my desk!:bang head:

Well...I wish it had been you & Redbone!!! Waaaay to quiet tho....this one had stock pipes!! :rofl_200:

Hey danny just got back, 400 miles total. bike running strong tonight, almost nervously strong, what ever it is i like it.

wish i had more time to chat, sounds like we got lots of stories to get through hahahaha

here are the pics

Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 7
Hey danny just got back, 400 miles total. bike running strong tonight, almost nervously strong, what ever it is i like it.

wish i had more time to chat, sounds like we got lots of stories to get through hahahaha

here are the pics

Glad you made it back safe Ro, sounds like she just needed a little exercise...too bad you'll be busy tomorrow...we could have lunch in Syracuse, or Brooklyn, or.....!! :biglaugh:

That was a good time, chattin', and I agree, gonna need some more time to get all the stories told!! :punk:

Good thing you had your camera....I always forget mine!

well i'll be in maine with the truck!!!! mmmm bit of a ride for ya but im sure we can find pizza somewhere, or Chinese haha

im gonna be in portage maine and waterville for the trailer........

what i should have done was bring the truck and bike in the back , ride today and tomorrow then went to maine for the trailer from your place:bang head::bang head:

Latest posts

Back