economic stimulus incentive check

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get my 2nd engine fixed. It has sat in storage since 1999 when it went south. I still do not even know what is wrong with it. Probably a spun bearing.

I don't think we're gonna get one. Not sure how much they reduce it after the cutoff point.:confused2:

Rusty

Course it totally depends on exactly how much I get. 300 to 600 is a big difference.
1st on the list is race tech springs and emulators. Then frame braces, Black Chromed Scoops, then wave rotors, SS brake lines, R1 calipers, Shorty rear fender, LED directionals, full exhaust and cans, paint job, Zumo 550, new helmet, helmet cam, bad ass mirrors, braced and notched swing-arm powder coated black, powder coated rear drive, see through carb covers, see through water pump cover, see through stator cover, see through clutch cover,
the list goes on an on an on an on an on...
So I can't really decide till I know how much mullah I'm getting.
:confused2:

I don't qualify. As a matter of fact, when I finally bend over and pay Uncle Sam in October (I took an extension) it is going to HURT, and hurt BAD.

Enjoy your checks! :bang head:

Mike

when are we supposed to get it? i planned on using mine for a full set of exhaust
It depends on the last 2 digits of your SS. Here is the info from IRS.gov:
"Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number. People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting May 2. Paper checks will be put in the mail starting May 16."

DIRECT DEPOSIT - Last two SSN digits: Payment will be transmitted:
00 through 20/ May 2
21 through 75/ May 9
76 through 99/ May 16

PAPER CHECK - Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed by:
00 through 09/ May 16
10 through 18/ May 23
19 through 25/ May 30
26 through 38/ June 6
39 through 51/ June 13
52 through 63/ June 20
64 through 75/ June 27
76 through 87/ July 4
88 through 99/ July 11

I don't qualify. As a matter of fact, when I finally bend over and pay Uncle Sam in October (I took an extension) it is going to HURT, and hurt BAD.

Enjoy your checks! :bang head:

Mike

I just sent in $21,400 dollars to Uncle Sam...:surprise:

How's that for hurt?:stickyman:

already borrowed against it to finance the isr master cylinders which go on when the new r1 front end is installed. i wish the gov would have stimulated me a little more-say 6000, then i could probably finish lol. ive spent it three times and its still not here and according to the payment chart i'll have to wait till the middle of may. may's a good month though, 5 paydays. 3 for the house 2 for me. wonder what's next.

ride safe
later odieod24

happy to say it wont be spent on the max

Mine neither, It's going in the "house savings" that gets used for fuel oil, repairs, etc, if needed.

During cold snaps up here, you go through the fuel oil pretty quick.:confused2:

What check, I owe 3900.00 in taxes. :bang head:

I think next year I am going to put down Mexican on my W-2 form since they dont pay taxes here in TN. Nor ever get a drivers license:double angry bird:

Or go out and make about 12 babies so I can get money back for each one of em. :th_love031:

Maybe quit my job and start selling VMAX parts for cash.:stir pot:

Ouch, that's a deep down hurt...

I'm probably going to stick mine in a savings account.
No way the wife is going to let me sink that money in the max...

I'm buying this rear coil over setup for my money-pit

Attachments

• rear_coilovers.jpg
    rear_coilovers.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 29

I will be happy if that is all I have to send. I am afraid to do my taxes and figure it out. As is, I pay them $1500 a month trying to pay off my back taxes. Sucks!!!!:eusa_dance:

Back