FactoryPro Jet Kit CRB-Y11-1.1-Ti - how to configure?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexaf

Reaction score
Hi guys .

On the third season decided to make tuning the carburetor. And he bought a set of FactoryPro CRB-Y11-1.1-Ti and ordered him to needle jet CRZ-EMU-14941. It seems everything is just translated the instructions ... but to the end and did not understand the sequence settings.

IMG_0343.jpg

In my set are two types of jets - 155 and 157.5 . Standard 152.5 jet . The needles have slots for mounting on different levels . But the instructions are no clear indications from what positions to start . Also I do not understand why increasing the fuel jets , air remained unchanged .

Guys, if someone has set himself this set , on what settings you get an optimum performance? I just started to delve into the essence of the system and many more subtleties do not know.

About the set itself:
Jets in the kit from Mikuni.
Needles and compared with the standard is not smooth, has a shallow furrow. The thickness of the needle at the point where less than nylon spacer.
Needle jet - not impressed with the quality, stamped inscription squeezed metal and jet did not rise to his seat. I had to take sandpaper and overwrite. Skirting jet has a different thickness. Edge jammed.

IMG_0341.jpg

k-r2uR2q5XeF6hefd58d5Tsdvh6rHaJp8O65HKthk5-P=w827-h1102-no

Overall, the quality and the set was not impressed.

This is the set up I was working with back in June....it wasn't perfect but appeared to be a good starting point altho I never completed testing and now will be heading in a totally new direction with that Factory kit.

This might be worth a try for you.....:confused2:

Needle 4th clip from blunt
DJ 165 mains
A/F screws 2 ½ turns out

you ended up at clip 4 danny??? and did your kit have the tubes it in....

This is the set up I was working with back in June....it wasn't perfect but appeared to be a good starting point altho I never completed testing and now will be heading in a totally new direction with that Factory kit.

This might be worth a try for you.....:confused2:

Needle 4th clip from blunt
DJ 165 mains
A/F screws 2 ½ turns out

You offer to buy jets from a set DynoJet? Or from the usual jet Mikuni? Will be very upset if the money is wasted.

What to do with an air jet? After all, they also need to change?

you ended up at clip 4 danny??? and did your kit have the tubes it in....

That was the last change I recorded Rovic, I may have dropped the needle a half (or maybe a full) clip, I don't remember. It pulled nice off idle but WOT would bog some until I backed off a bit, then it took it well....so this wasn't a final tune, just a decent starting spot.

No, I didn't have the tubes in my kit.

I have the Factory kit in a set of Venture carbs right now and they seem good on the test bike, I'm looking forward to trying them on the road next summer....and, of course, there's the next 'BRC Secret Weapon' that's already on the drawing board. :a014:

You offer to buy jets from a set DynoJet? Or from the usual jet Mikuni? Will be very upset if the money is wasted.

What to do with an air jet? After all, they also need to change?

I don't remember why I used DynoJet jets...start with a comparable Mikuni....Factory gives you a pretty decent selection of them.

No changes to the air jets....I went with a stock airbox and single K & N filter not individual filters.

Clearly, thanks for the answer.

Yet analyzed the carburetor and clean broke PIPE, MAIN BLEED (he firmly soured, petrol bad), now re-order parts. How I envy you, nothing in Russia to find ... all you have to order and wait for weeks or months. =(

Yet analyzed the carburetor and clean broke PIPE, MAIN BLEED (he firmly soured, petrol bad), now re-order parts. How I envy you, nothing in Russia to find ... all you have to order and wait for weeks or months. =(

I have a DYNOJET STAGE 7 jet kit new in box for sale if you are interested.

There are a few people on this forum that sell parts....and pretty much anything you need. I would say order from them, and it might cut down on the wait time.

Latest posts

Back