favorite tattoo?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this one is neat, to each is own, I do not have any. Just never really thought hard enough about it for me. I think all art is beautiful. It comes in many forms and in all levels of consciousness.
Thanks for sharing your tats, some really nice work:punk:

cooltatoo_big.jpg

Will have to get a pic of my favorite tattoo. My wife, Steph, and I have matching tats, mine an armband and hers around her ankle, of DNA strands. Going to post a side by side pic as soon as I can get one:punk:

Here's my favorite/only one. Had it done about 15 years ago. I guess even then, I knew the Max was gonna be a "keeper"!

Pain in the ass trying to take a shot of your own arm!

Attachments

• Resize of IMG_1768.jpg
    Resize of IMG_1768.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 70
Here's my favorite/only one. Had it done about 15 years ago. I guess even then, I knew the Max was gonna be a "keeper"!

Nice Bill! Once you get the MAX in your blood your hooked

thats nice man!

I think this one is neat, to each is own, I do not have any. Just never really thought hard enough about it for me. I think all art is beautiful. It comes in many forms and in all levels of consciousness.
Thanks for sharing your tats, some really nice work:punk:

View attachment 6260
BY THE LOOKS OF IT , HE JUST STARTED ! :rofl_200:

glad i didn't offend anybody, respect your thoughts guys, should i get one of these? dave magoo

Attachments

• mrmagoo4.jpg
    mrmagoo4.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 21
glad i didn't offend anybody, respect your thoughts guys, should i get one of these? dave magoo

The key is getting something that you will not regret later on. A good example of what not to do is getting a girl friends name tat. That always seems to turn out bad. Works like a curse for some that I have seen because 95% of the time they end up splitting and you have someone's name to explain to the next girl you date. Anyway, I have some I will post as soon as I can get somebody to take some pics. Bill is right, taking them yourself is a huge pain in the ass. I have tried too and finally gave up.

Last edited:
I have yet another hash session on my back tomorrow, Really hoping to be done with that piece by the end of the summer.

I would like this to be my next tattoo.

Attachments

• Img16233_000_0707.jpg
    Img16233_000_0707.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 65
tattoo_fail.jpg

I have had these for quite a while. My newest one is the chest piece that I started in 05. Maybe I'll get it finished sometime.

Attachments

• Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00272.jpg
    DSC00272.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 60
Sadly, no ink here to show, but was wondering if those with full sleeves ever had "issues" with it in the workplace?

Sadly, no ink here to show, but was wondering if those with full sleeves ever had "issues" with it in the workplace?

Maybe 5 years ago or so it was an issue in certain uniforms that had short sleeves but in the last few years the Army has actually lowered the standard on tattoos. You can have them on your neck and hands now. This is basically so that recruiters can get more people in that already have these on their body instead of turning away someone that had tats that were not in an authorized area before. A global war will change a lot of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back