finaly put it on a Dyno, not good

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After disolving in the gas it is supposed to act as a power enhancer/octain booster.

The brothers from Cartalk and the guys at Mythbusters debunked it.

That's kinda what I thought....thanks!

A side benefit also is you won't have to worry about moths invading your gas tank/carbs/airbos/ exhaust during storage times! You can't go wrong with moth balls!!!!!
The smell you say? Get it outta second gear gramma and you'll never smell it!:punk:

This is a huge benefit...wonder how it works on mosquitos? Ya think anyone will volunteer to fog down Brownie Run Central for us....you know, just in case a mosq. or two comes dieseling through! :confused2:

That's kinda what I thought....thanks!

This is a huge benefit...wonder how it works on mosquitos? Ya think anyone will volunteer to fog down Brownie Run Central for us....you know, just in case a mosq. or two comes dieseling through! :confused2:
I might have to arrive a day or so early and use my yooper "fogger" which should do the trick.
Just have to figure out how I'm gonna carry that spare rear tire all the way there!:rofl_200:

I might have to arrive a day or so early and use my yooper "fogger" which should do the trick.
Just have to figure out how I'm gonna carry that spare rear tire all the way there!:rofl_200:

Make sure I am there........I gotta learn how to do a proper burnout!!!!!:punk:

As for the tire.......just have it shipped to Brownie Run Central..........we can learn the art of changing a tire too!!!!

Just don't let Danny do it.....the engine will come out again.....

Make sure I am there........I gotta learn how to do a proper burnout!!!!!:punk:

As for the tire.......just have it shipped to Brownie Run Central..........we can learn the art of changing a tire too!!!!

Just don't let Danny do it.....the engine will come out again.....
That's gonna take some major fogging! I just put on a new shinko - I have less than 200 miles on it! But for $75 it might be worth the entertainment value!:punk:
Tip: use 2nd gear for really good smokey long smokey exciting smokey burnouts!:biglaugh:

That's gonna take some major fogging! I just put on a new shinko - I have less than 200 miles on it! But for $75 it might be worth the entertainment value!:punk:
Tip: use 2nd gear for really good smokey long smokey exciting smokey burnouts!:biglaugh:

I wouldn't really recommend a Shinko for newbie burnouts - these things really stick and once hot you may just grab yourself the launch of a lifetime and break your sunroof! :rofl_200:

OTOH, I have a perfectly soapy dunlop I'd happily exchange for a brand spanking new shinko... :clapping:

I wouldn't really recommend a Shinko for newbie burnouts - these things really stick and once hot you may just grab yourself the launch of a lifetime and break your sunroof! :rofl_200:

OTOH, I have a perfectly soapy dunlop I'd happily exchange for a brand spanking new shinko... :clapping:

+1 Be careful of those new Shinko's!!

Twistedmax and I were at a red light, he tried to light it up, it spun a little then started to push the front wheel....and the road was wet!

And, like G said, the hotter they are the better they grip!

Prolly a good drag tire, but not a 'burnout' tire!

I have done some of my best burnouts using a shinko! Just got commit to get it turning, can't ease into it! I like second gear 'cause you can get 'er spinning fast to be able to do the long smokey burnouts!:punk:

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 18
I have done some of my best burnouts using a shinko! Just got commit to get it turning, can't ease into it! I like second gear 'cause you can get 'er spinning fast to be able to do the long smokey burnouts!:punk:

I've finally concluded that I have neither the balance nor the balls to do a 'proper' burnout....but I sure do love to watch someone who can!!

Maybe in the driveway....towards the end of May..........:ummm: :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back