Tech day in Florida

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
Event to be on Saturday July 11th starting about noon. I will cook a simple lunch Hamburgers hotdogs etc & supply soft drinks any one is welcome to drink beer ETC here but y'all are on your own on that I will let you use my truck to go to the corner store & pick up what you need. My address is 362 Tavernier Circle Oldsmar,Florida 34677 & phone is 409-789-4485 feel free to call me or email me [email protected]

Last edited:
I may make it over if I feel ok (sore throat today damn..) and the weather's good.

What kinda time r we talkin' about?

Me, Scott and Bob are meeting up at the Pilot truck stop at 10:30 in Polk City.
Plus I think one other is riding down with me, but he hasn't contacted me yet?
Are you coming from Orlando Gaetan, or from Tampa?

If I come it'll be from Orlando, and in the car (!) as the bike is parked in Tampa.

Actually, I wouldn't mind a lift to Tampa so I can pick the bike up and have both bike and car here at last! How do you fancy riding 2-up, with a fat Frenchman on the pillion?

Good idea. Plus, it's a lot less likely you will drag your elbows.

I may not make it on Saturday, I have a date (!) and she's soooooo cute.

Will be in Tampa on Sunday though, must go and sort a few things out there.

Had a great time yesterday ! A big Thanks to Kyle & his wife for having us all there. It was great to meet everybody & to see all those VMAX's together at once. Hope everybody had a safe ride home with all the rainy weather. :punk:

kinda pissed I missed it now.. However I went to see Rich today and got my custom made top box rack - nice job Rich! Pics of it all mounted to follow soon..

Latest posts

Back