For all you Cat owners out there

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDWeyand

Reaction score
If you own a cat, beware it is planning to kill you. I have proof

Attachments

• killer cats.jpg
    killer cats.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 124
It's true!! I have photographic evidence of an actual kill!! COPRUNNER's son sent up his buddy 'Flat Stanley' to spend a weekend with us. He was hanging out on the bed with Reba, when suddenly an unprovoked attack occurred....she dragged him into the living room, de-nutted him and then ate his head!! :surprise:

It was horrible to watch....poor Stanley was viciously murdered for no apparent reason! :wink2: :sad2:

Attachments

• 100_2358.jpg
    100_2358.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_2351.jpg
    100_2351.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_2350.jpg
    100_2350.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 58
It's true!! I have photographic evidence of an actual kill!! COPRUNNER's son sent up his buddy 'Flat Stanley' to spend a weekend with us. He was hanging out on the bed with Reba, when suddenly an unprovoked attack occurred....she dragged him into the living room, de-nutted him and then ate his head!! :surprise:

It was horrible to watch....poor Stanley was viciously murdered for no apparent reason! :wink2: :sad2:

It's good this is in the nsfw section. I had to turn my head when I first saw the attack photo.:eusa_dance:

Not my buddy. He would never kill me. When we play rough he might hurt me. But never kill me.

Attachments

• Voyager 1-24-11 014.jpg
    Voyager 1-24-11 014.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 2012-02-15_12-32-21_22.jpg
    2012-02-15_12-32-21_22.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 2012-02-15_12-33-23_132.jpg
    2012-02-15_12-33-23_132.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 2012-02-15_12-33-40_3.jpg
    2012-02-15_12-33-40_3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 42
Have always wondered why my cat likes to hide in my Cadpat Woodland BDU's!! Now I know, she is just plotting an ambush and as she blends in purrfectly with them!!!! Time to get the gun Martha!!!

Not my buddy. He would never kill me. When we play rough he might hurt me. But never kill me.

Don't be fooled. A cat is very much like the "Monkey". As long as they're well fed and satisfied your all right. If you ignore and turn your back for few days, all bets are off.:wave bye::th_biggun:

It's true!! I have photographic evidence of an actual kill!! COPRUNNER's son sent up his buddy 'Flat Stanley' to spend a weekend with us. He was hanging out on the bed with Reba, when suddenly an unprovoked attack occurred....she dragged him into the living room, de-nutted him and then ate his head!! :surprise: It was horrible to watch....poor Stanley was viciously murdered for no apparent reason! :wink2: :sad2:

No, not Reba :icon_rolleyes: i didnt know she had a dark side...

old Duke better sleep with one eye open

Photographic evidence of an ambush ready to pounce!!!! Thank God I had the warning so I was ready for her!!!

Attachments

• P2100429.jpg
    P2100429.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 42
No, not Reba :icon_rolleyes: i didnt know she had a dark side...

old Duke better sleep with one eye open

A BAD one Bill!! She brought a little rodent up to the door and munched it in front of Remi....afterward Remi tasted the blood (with Reba's approval) and they've been hunting together ever since....like a murderer's pact or somethin'!

I've seen Remi murder 4 mice with my own eyes, I refer to the pair as Sako & Venzetti!! :th_smilie::th_smilie::character36::character36:

This is Remi.....obviously a 'natural born killer' too!

Attachments

• 100_2559.jpg
    100_2559.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 32
I now know to give Danny plenty of advance notice before I ride up to BRC, too many places for the "pets" to hide and pounce on the unsuspecting in the valley of death!:biglaugh:

Just in case here some more photo's to prove the killer cat theory

Attachments

• catpassword.jpg
    catpassword.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 34
  • kitty slap.jpg
    kitty slap.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 33
  • pick wisely.jpg
    pick wisely.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 33
  • cat attack.jpg
    cat attack.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 35
I now know to give Danny plenty of advance notice before I ride up to BRC, too many places for the "pets" to hide and pounce on the unsuspecting in the valley of death!:biglaugh:

It's a scary place BB, no doubt about that!! :rofl_200:

Attachments

• Most cangerous box.jpeg
    Most cangerous box.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 40

i THIS WAS FUNNY AS HELL ! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back