Forum going down ASAP for security patch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, but need to patch a security exploit asap so forum will be down for about 10 minutes. Sorry if I kicked you out in the middle of a post!

Patch is done. Please report any issues that this may have caused.

The mod monkey seems to have stolen my credit card again and ordered more parts... Other than that, everything's good.

The mod monkey seems to have stolen my credit card again and ordered more parts... Other than that, everything's good.

LOL.... there is no patch that can prevent the mod monkey!

Oh dear!!......:biglaugh:
Indeed BD, I think I have diagnosed the situation though.
Don't let the monkey into your dreams, once the monkey is in your dreams you look for shiny parts for your Vmax, you look for shiny parts on ebay. websites/ etc., once you find shiny parts you are forced to buy them, once you buy them you have no money for other things, once you have no money you end up like Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oik6dXm-0l0*
DON'T LET THE FURRY PESTILENCE INTO YOUR DREAMS!

*The furry pestilence is played by Strother Martin and dream modder Traumahawk is Paul Newman.

Indeed BD, I think I have diagnosed the situation though.
Don't let the monkey into your dreams, once the monkey is in your dreams you look for shiny parts for your Vmax, you look for shiny parts on ebay. websites/ etc., once you find shiny parts you are forced to buy them, once you buy them you have no money for other things, once you have no money you end up like Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oik6dXm-0l0*
DON'T LET THE FURRY PESTILENCE INTO YOUR DREAMS!

*The furry pestilence is played by Strother Martin and dream modder Traumahawk is Paul Newman.

That made me LOL.....and there are times that I feel like that....

Back