free v max carbs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
Yup...free, you pay the shipping. I bought these about 3 months ago and got screwed. The bike had been submerged under water. The insides are rotton and rusted. I salvaged the floats and all 4 rubber diaphrams. All the linkage is intact. These carbs are non rebuildable. So if you need some parts.....

I'm sure Sean would be interested, but I'm sure I could use a few parts from them. I hate to take them if anyone else REALLY needs them... or maybe we could just open this up to the forum and let people have a free-for-all until all the parts are gone.

Either way, you are a good person for offering this up to the group!

Cheers,

Jeff

I'm sure Sean would be interested, but I'm sure I could use a few parts from them. I hate to take them if anyone else REALLY needs them... or maybe we could just open this up to the forum and let people have a free-for-all until all the parts are gone.

Either way, you are a good person for offering this up to the group!

Cheers,

Jeff
sending you the carbs.
Rip.

Wow, Sorry you got screwed on the carbs. Is it anyone or anything the rest of us should be watching out for?

Yup...free, you pay the shipping. I bought these about 3 months ago and got screwed. The bike had been submerged under water. The insides are rotton and rusted. I salvaged the floats and all 4 rubber diaphrams. All the linkage is intact. These carbs are non rebuildable. So if you need some parts.....

Cool offer :punk:

I just rebuild similar, rusty sons of the bitches.
The worst part were fuel inlets, I end with drilling them :surprise:

Latest posts

Back