GF and VMAX cant get along

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do what i did, buy a second one and give it to her. its been sitting for about 2 years, but it shouldnt take to much to get it going again. as soon as we sell her marauder in the spring she'll be on the road. will be getting her seans lighted cover all around as well! not only doesnt she mind the time i spend on my bike, but she doesnt say a word about the money either. not one peep when i first started modding the 97 and dropped 20k in a little over a month!!!! she rides with me if she has time and doesnt mond if i take off with the guys for the weekend or week for that matter. like the 97, she's one of a kind.

cheers and happy holidays
odieoh24

Attachments

• 175.jpg
    175.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 31
Leave her. She sounds insecure and a touch immature. Run away while you still can. There are plenty of fish in the see. Head games are stupid. And don't make for a good relationship. Women can be funny. They do there best to beat you into the shape they want you in. Then once there they lose respect for you and treat you like shit and make fun of you to there friends. Move on while your still young enough to find another....

Women are so stupid. Only a woman would be jealous of a sweet, voluptuous, curvy, sexy, hot lil' lady like Veronica (my Vmax's name).

:D

Women are so stupid. Only a woman would be jealous of a sweet, voluptuous, curvy, sexy, hot lil' lady like Veronica (my Vmax's name).

:D

your vmax looks a lot like what mine is about to look like, but i chose silver stripes :(

My wife is really cool about motorcycle and garage time. She knows how much it means to me. I got lucky with her and i'm definitely aware of it. I have a couple buddys that have to paddle a doodoo canoe up a shit river just to stop by for a cold one. So I know it could definitely be the other way around........

My wife is really cool about motorcycle and garage time. She knows how much it means to me. I got lucky with her and i'm definitely aware of it. I have a couple buddys that have to paddle a doodoo canoe up a shit river just to stop by for a cold one. So I know it could definitely be the other way around........

Keeper for sure : )

Its when you wear ya leathers and helmet to bed , then she has a problem .:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Hey I've just had the chaps on and I didn't get any complains :rofl_200::eusa_dance::rofl_200:I got a standing ovation!

Ehhh...I'll take my Vmax over a woman. Don't have to take it to expensive restaurants, don't have to cuddle, don't have to ass-kiss it for a week after I take a look at a sweet custom chopper that goes by. The Vmax knows that it's my bike, it's not insecure like women who freak out the first time you look at another woman, requiring days of apologizing and presents.

Plus, the Vmax is happy on cheap gas....girlfriend wouldn't be happy if I took her out to McDonalds. No no no, it's some ritzy Chinese place, and of course she has to order an appetizer, 3 foo-foo expensive drinks, the second-most expensive thing on the menu, and then a dessert "to share".

Plus, I can ride the Vmax whenever I feel like it....not just when she's "in the mood" or "just wants to cuddle".

Guess the one thing a Vmax and a GF have in common is that you can usually hear them coming a mile away. :eusa_dance:

Ehhh...I'll take my Vmax over a woman. Don't have to take it to expensive restaurants, don't have to cuddle, don't have to ass-kiss it for a week after I take a look at a sweet custom chopper that goes by. The Vmax knows that it's my bike, it's not insecure like women who freak out the first time you look at another woman, requiring days of apologizing and presents.

If you find the right one this isn't an issue...

I always thought the same thing you posted...

Chris

Plus, the Vmax is happy on cheap gas....girlfriend wouldn't be happy if I took her out to McDonalds. No no no, it's some ritzy Chinese place, and of course she has to order an appetizer, 3 foo-foo expensive drinks, the second-most expensive thing on the menu, and then a dessert "to share".

Plus, I can ride the Vmax whenever I feel like it....not just when she's "in the mood" or "just wants to cuddle".

Guess the one thing a Vmax and a GF have in common is that you can usually hear them coming a mile away. :eusa_dance:

You forgot that it just takes a twist of a key and a push of a button to get her warmed up.
It's acceptable to let your buddies ride her.
Pisses you off, you just sell it and get a new one.
You can part it out without going to jail as a psycho killer.
The exhaust note sounds pretty good.

LOL

I was truely fortunate to meet my wife, Shala. I have no problems in the motorcycle riding department with her.

She trades off riding her '06 C90T Boulevard with her '04 Honda Rune. She is planning to go to Sturgis again we me this year. And she is the one that wants to stop at the biker bar for a brew now and again.

In the first pic: 1st bike is her blue Rune, 2nd bike is my red Rune, 3rd is my Max, and last is my beloved '86 Venture - since sold from the stable. Not pictured is her Boulevard.

In the second pic: Shala on her Rune in the campground at Cheaha State Park, AL.

Attachments

• P4050298.jpg
    P4050298.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 36
  • P5010340.jpg
    P5010340.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 34
I was truely fortunate to meet my wife, Shala. I have no problems in the motorcycle riding department with her.

She trades off riding her '06 C90T Boulevard with her '04 Honda Rune. She is planning to go to Sturgis again we me this year. And she is the one that wants to stop at the biker bar for a brew now and again.

In the first pic: 1st bike is her blue Rune, 2nd bike is my red Rune, 3rd is my Max, and last is my beloved '86 Venture - since sold from the stable. Not pictured is her Boulevard.

In the second pic: Shala on her Rune in the campground at Cheaha State Park, AL.

Whose trailered 2009 Vmax is that in the background of picture #1?

Latest posts

Back