Ground Hog Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
I imagine everybody knows by now that the little rodent saw his shadow so we're stuck with 6 more weeks of winter. :bang head:

For those of you not familiar with Ground Hog Day regs
....If the groundhog sees his shadow winter will last for another 6 weeks.
....If he doesn't see his shadow winter will only last...about a month and a half!:biglaugh:

I wish is was just 6 more weeks of winter, the way this winter is going we will not see rideable pavement until April! It's going to be March before I'm going to have Redbone ready to ride even though I may still be bolting goodies on in April and May! :thumbs up:

I wish is was just 6 more weeks of winter, the way this winter is going we will not see rideable pavement until April! It's going to be March before I'm going to have Redbone ready to ride even though I may still be bolting goodies on in April and May! :thumbs up:

+1, no riding here until the end of April, fisrt week of may at best..:bang head:

Fuck you Willy!!! :damn angry::damn angry:

2579040312_f3ab582926.jpg

:snow:

You all sound like my wife. If you all are this superstitious, what do you do when a black cat runs across the street in front of you? Park and walk? LOL
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

My wife won't stoop to pick up a coin if it is tail's up. She freaks when she sees someone spill a little salt on the table. And she even believes that Ghost Hunter's crap on TV.

Beam me up Scottie. :confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

Latest posts

Back