Having two Max's is a lot like....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet rides Dan-o,late to the game in seeing this post but not the bikes....

Now just a thought,anyone thought of putting a gen 2 front on a gen1......wonder if any wrecked or scrapped ones yet out there...... :hmmm:

One of my friends, a Peruvian fellow, exports cars, bikes, & trucks to Central & South America. he showed me a Gen II awhile ago bruised, for sale, but it seemed like a lot of $ at the time for a wrecked bike, honestly I cannot recall the sale price. Given a new one is $20K, I suppose a bent one for $9K isn't too-bad depending on the parts/labor. He had a customer in So. America pay ~$14K for a near-new but bent BMW GSL1600, the six-cyl recently. Parts were $2-3K & were shipped w/the bike, to So. America, where the repairs are done. He does this a lot, about every mo-mo &1/2. ISO containers are what he uses, he loads them by FLL airport, & they go to Port Everglades or Port of Miami FL for their trip to the Southern Hemisphere.

So, they're out there, but it's probably hard to find one w/o front-end damage, unless it is a theft recovery.

Sorry double post, my iPad @ work seems to do this a lot. I think it's a server issue. :biglaugh:

Dating 2 women at the same time is much more troublesome than having 2 V Maxes.

jester 42

Attachments

• Red  2005  VMax      Black  2007  VMax.jpg
    Red 2005 VMax Black 2007 VMax.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 22
Dating 2 women at the same time is much more troublesome than having 2 V Maxes.

jester 42

And I would imagine much more expensive too.

Your garage is way too tidy there jester. Can we get a pic or two of some cobwebs in the corners, or at the very least, some dust build up of some kind? Puts my mess to shame. :biglaugh:

And I would imagine much more expensive too.

Your garage is way too tidy there jester. Can we get a pic or two of some cobwebs in the corners, or at the very least, some dust build up of some kind? Puts my mess to shame. :biglaugh:
I don't know, there is a yellow spray can on a box by the door that should be up on the shelf, and then there's a spray bottle behind the '05 that looks totally out of place!:biglaugh:
Yes, jester too tidy of a garage, I heard tell that is a symptom of a sick mind! :eusa_dance:

One of my friends, a Peruvian fellow, exports cars, bikes, & trucks to Central & South America. he showed me a Gen II awhile ago bruised, for sale, but it seemed like a lot of $ at the time for a wrecked bike, honestly I cannot recall the sale price. Given a new one is $20K, I suppose a bent one for $9K isn't too-bad depending on the parts/labor. He had a customer in So. America pay ~$14K for a near-new but bent BMW GSL1600, the six-cyl recently. Parts were $2-3K & were shipped w/the bike, to So. America, where the repairs are done. He does this a lot, about every mo-mo &1/2. ISO containers are what he uses, he loads them by FLL airport, & they go to Port Everglades or Port of Miami FL for their trip to the Southern Hemisphere.

So, they're out there, but it's probably hard to find one w/o front-end damage, unless it is a theft recovery.

sure would be interesting the outcome......guess if you look hard enough anything is findable.....

as for the two vs the two.......
well dan-o you just have to keep them about 3 time zones apart min and there is no issues except was eats you up inside. its like if you buy the first chick a nice pair of unmentionables and you like them soo much you have to buy the other chick the same thing to keep you happy.
same with the bikes, buy one set of drag bars now you need two, one set of led lights, now you need too........

ya guess its hard to deal with but fun having to juggle right :rofl_200:

I was sorry to see when you thought you couldn't ride your Vmax anymore and you bought your Spyder. So, now you have 2. Some things are just meant to be. Glad to see. Ride Safe buddy.

sure would be interesting the outcome......guess if you look hard enough anything is findable.....

as for the two vs the two.......
well dan-o you just have to keep them about 3 time zones apart min and there is no issues except was eats you up inside. its like if you buy the first chick a nice pair of unmentionables and you like them soo much you have to buy the other chick the same thing to keep you happy.
same with the bikes, buy one set of drag bars now you need two, one set of led lights, now you need too........

ya guess its hard to deal with but fun having to juggle right :rofl_200:

I know Rov....Marks for one....then Marks for the other....and on & on!

I was sorry to see when you thought you couldn't ride your Vmax anymore and you bought your Spyder. So, now you have 2. Some things are just meant to be. Glad to see. Ride Safe buddy.

Thanks Ed, but it's a little worse than that....:biglaugh:

I added a couple more somewhere along the way. :worthy:

Attachments

• 100_2687.jpg
    100_2687.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_2880.jpg
    100_2880.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_3099.jpg
    100_3099.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_3117.jpg
    100_3117.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 8
got lucky there and have a kerker.......was hard to not get another.......but the p/c parts, clutch mods, progressives, oh wait........i did chg the disks on v1 and not v2.......crap........ thanks for reminding me:bang head::bang head:

if the bikes come with the girls or vise versa, does that make it easier dan????

ohhh is that a challenge......... bahahahha last time it was one bike two chicks so maybe we are onto something with two bikes two chicks bhahahah

oh i must be bored hahaha

Latest posts

Back