Is This Forum History?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad Redbone revived this thread. I know this site is stronger now, but I just donated to make sure it continues to exist. Its the first website I have ever donated to, that should say how much I think this site needs to continue.

Thanks to all the current and past posters as the wealth of info helps us that are still figuring out how to do maintenance, modifications, etc. While the 2009+ version of the VMax maybe the one the media focuses on now, there's definitely a deep cult following for the original 1985 to 2007 V-Max. :punk:

Dan

i check out the new posts every day.....ya never know what ya maight learn or someone may need a tip or 2:punk:

great bunch of blokes here!! very few assholes:rofl_200:and even those are tolerable:rofl_200:

Mike "Maxcruier" is right, this forum has come a long way from when Mikemax04 was concerned with the longevity of this site. I have enjoyed the forum that Gary has setup for us and seamlessly maintains for us. If you are a forum supporter you know he is currently in the testing phase for a future upgrade, the new software looks good and will add more to the enjoyment of www.vmaxforum.net! (I know that's hard to believe!)
If you enjoy the site please pass the word and also kick in a little to help Buster with the costs!
After all we are in this together, helping each other with the Vmax addiction! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Last edited:
+1...best site on the web! Helping Buster maintain it with a small donation is the least we all could do.

Now, if you feel the same way, hit the donate icon - this forum isn't free to run. Doesn't matter how much.

Mike

Just did. Funny, I never even knew there was a donate button. I wonder how many more forum users don't know that.

I just donated as well. This forum is the Peaches to my Herb!

Elimax

I get great info here. Just saw the shocks I bought in the Dennis Kirk catalog for $400 more that i paid. Saw the info here (plus free Progressive springs). Thanks for reminding me this site doesn't run for free. I read more than I post, but check everyday. Gerat job Buster.
Steve

I sense a little ground-swell donation drive naturally occuring due to this topic's re-emergence.

Hey Buster, do we all get a free 2010 Gen2 VMax with the proceeds? :th_image003:

No...:confused2: , well I guess we'll just :rockon00: with our "antiquated" V-Maxxi...Oh the trials and tribulations of owning a Gen1 V-Max.

I sense a little ground-swell donation drive naturally occuring due to this topic's re-emergence.

Hey Buster, do we all get a free 2010 Gen2 VMax with the proceeds? :th_image003:

No...:confused2: , well I guess we'll just :rockon00: with our "antiquated" V-Maxxi...Oh the trials and tribulations of owning a Gen1 V-Max.

I had to wait until I got my tax refund back.....had nothing to do with this thread other than coincidence:confused2:

I get great info here. Just saw the shocks I bought in the Dennis Kirk catalog for $400 more that i paid. Saw the info here (plus free Progressive springs). Thanks for reminding me this site doesn't run for free. I read more than I post, but check everyday. Gerat job Buster.
Steve

hell of a deal huh? that was awesome..

gotta donate myself again. haven't in a while.

+1000 to this being the best Vmax forum on the net. I belong to a lot of other Vmax forums and most of them 'bite.' I was on some Yahoo Vmax forums and I still go there occasionally just to see what's going on. Nothing but fighting and name calling. No much information to be gained. I would never go there and tell them about this forum. I don't want a bunch of losers bringing that attitude here. I've learned more in a year here than I did in 10 on those other forums.
This forum Rocks!

Vinnie

I bought my max almost 2 years ago. Before I bought it I was doing some surfing on the next and accidentally came across this site and a few others. At that point in time I never knew forums existed, I've never been on eBay, didn't have paypal, didn't really even use the internet for anything. I've come a long way in 2 years. Most of what I know about this kind of stuff I owe to this forum. I'm not sure if any of this is actually a good thing or not though :biglaugh: I used to get way more work done when I was in the office. Seems that now, it takes a bit longer for the same amount of work to get done.:confused2:

I found this site while researching 2 different Vmaxes I was looking at.....This place has been insturmental in the purchase, maintainance, and overall enjoyment of my Vmax.....

And I got to meet a whole bunch of great folks here on the forum......and even got to meet some in person on the Pizza Run......:eusa_dance:

Thank you Buster for the forum.......Thanks to all the rest of you for willingness to share your knowledge with a complete NOOB.......your patience is 2nd to none.......I felt welcome and at home here from day 1:clapping:

What does the boostaholic tag stand for (nitros/turbos/superchargers or just V-boost)?

Not that I feel the need for all the tags by my name...just interested in the background. :ummm:

What does the boostaholic tag stand for (nitros/turbos/superchargers or just V-boost)?

Not that I feel the need for all the tags by my name...just interested in the background. :ummm:

It means you have too much time to spend in front of a computer.......I think it's called winter....

It's a certain number of posts......I am sure someone will post up the exact number.......:confused2:

It means you have too much time to spend in front of a computer.......I think it's called winter....

It's a certain number of posts......I am sure someone will post up the exact number.......:confused2:
Once you post 500 messages you gain the boostaholic banner. :punk:

I'm sure I have a long way to go. But I search first and find pertinent info many times before posting a "been asked 69 times before topic".

Is there a tag/award for "searching first"? Just KIDDING! I found my tag = :gotsearch:, and hopefully will not get this from long-term members :pullhair:

I'm sure I have a long way to go. But I search first and find pertinent info many times before posting a "been asked 69 times before topic".

Is there a tag/award for "searching first"? Just KIDDING! I found my tag = :gotsearch:, and hopefully will not get this from long-term members :pullhair:

You're a longer term member than I am........:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back