It's friday...whatca gonna do?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She told me, "You might as well do it. You know you want it."

. :worthy:

Yeah, but what did she say about the '09?? :ummm: :rofl_200:

No, really...all kiddin' aside!! Way to go Tom....welcome 'back to the ranks'...I knew it was just a matter of time!!! :clapping:

Now wash the fast food grease off your hands and go for a ride on that fine lookin' sled!! Man, she's a beauty!! :punk:

congrats,
danny

ps too bad you couldn't have kept them both...I really did like the "B"

I arrived home from Las Vegas late Thursday and had to work today so tonight maybe just a quick ride up to the station to get some gas as the weather is nice. Hopefully I'll have time to finally get to to install my new Busa front brakes but if it's nice I'll just ride.
Riding days are counting down fast boys, get them wheels turnin' while you still can!:punk:

My fiance asked me this morning if we can have some US time tonight. So I'll be going to the gym tonight and then home for dinner, vegging with the better half and then some boot knocking if I'm lucky... hehehe...

Saturday she's out of the house with the girls shopping so then it's ME time and Sunday I am working on my car.

Chris

Well not so much friday, but the last few days. I got an 88% on my CNA final exam. Thursday I took my state written and today I took my state practical exam.

I'm going out to have a few drinks with fellow classmates tonight.

Well not so much friday, but the last few days. I got an 88% on my CNA final exam. Thursday I took my state written and today I took my state practical exam.

I'm going out to have a few drinks with fellow classmates tonight.

Well done!!!!!!:clapping:

Enjoy the night out and be careful....:eusa_dance:

Well done KJ! You richly deserve the drinks now!!

I'm working tonight, and tomorrow night too :damn angry:, but tomorrow day I'm gonna have a go at swapping my tank, fit a new OEM fuel filter, tear into the carbs to remove any remaining dirt and replace all the screws with Allen heads, install my Tboost replacement unit, and hopefully end up with a good running bike again!

I have about a month left of riding as I'll be going back to the UK for work in December/January (brrrr) so the bike will be parked for a while..

Well done KJ! You richly deserve the drinks now!!

I'm working tonight, and tomorrow night too :damn angry:, but tomorrow day I'm gonna have a go at swapping my tank, fit a new OEM fuel filter, tear into the carbs to remove any remaining dirt and replace all the screws with Allen heads, install my Tboost replacement unit, and hopefully end up with a good running bike again!

I have about a month left of riding as I'll be going back to the UK for work in December/January (brrrr) so the bike will be parked for a while..

You are going to get it running good just in time to leave it sit for two months? Then you will have to get it running again when you get back. That sucks!

I am headed up to my girlfrinds house in North Arkansas for the weekend.

You are going to get it running good just in time to leave it sit for two months? Then you will have to get it running again when you get back. That sucks!

well hopefully I'll get a good month of riding out of it now (weather's perfect too), and when I come back fresh gas and a quick carb sync should be all it'll need - it'll be stored indoors and in a capsule cover this time :biglaugh::eusa_dance:

I'm planning on leaving just a little gas in the tank, with some stabil or BG, just enough to keep those carbs wet as I understand that the rubber in dry carbs shrinks and that isn't a good idea. I'll prolly put a drop of oil in each pot too, and of course take the battery out and shelve it after a full charge.

hello 7000 miles of coffee this year in 6 months..i figures that 2 1/2 cups every 100 miles

Me & 2 buds called in sick & went archery hunting all day - got 1 hog & 1 deer. Temp. was mid-90's - beastly hot, but way better than a day spent at work...:biglaugh:

Another Friday is upon us and it looks like rain for me this weekend! I receieved my progressive 440's so that will be a fun job to do, can't wait to see them on and feel the ride! I ordered some SS stuff from Summit Racing but it wasn't right so that is getting shipped back. Picked up some parts to fix a door handle on the GMC that has been cracked a long time.
Going to be also moving some of the tools to my brothers basement to get set up for this winters work.
Setting up the tree stand and putting out some more bait in anticipation of the Nov 15 hunt.
It's almost BEERTHIRTY!:banana::th_fridaay::banana:

Sitting at the pool at Universal Studios resort after 3 hour ride in with 3 girls, trying to figure out how I'm going to make it thru the parks tomorrow with a torn hip flexor and two strained calf muscles. Just the walk up the hill from parking the car was painful. Step daughter's 13th birthday so I have to figure it out.

I got all my worn done. I have my phlebotomy books on order. So I'm going to be studying for the state CNA practical test and probably putting the LED's on the bike.

Big work project completed late this afternoon. Decided not to take the bike out in rush hour traffic today after work...but will enjoy the mid-70's and sunshine tomorrow! :rocket bike:

I went shopping for a costume for halloween. I am not spending 40 bucks for a god damn robe made out of cheap fabric from china. I have to have a costume for the night out we have planned.

I also went to Walmart to pick up some rotella T diesel 5w-40 (seems popular in the oil thread) but they had none.

I have also missed out on two days biking because of this rain.

Angry.

hey mike howd u mess up ur legs?
I tore up my hip flexor pretty bad a few years back playing soccer and every little thing I do sets it off. It's why I got rid of the R6, the riding position was killing it. Same with the Warrior on the highway, my shorter legs kill me trying to keep my legs stretched out on the highway. I actually got major spasm while riding the Vmax on the highway and could pull over. I had to ride with my leg hanging straight out for 5 mile before I could get over. It actually cause a tear. I tore up my calves trying to coach my daughter soccer team last Tuesday when their coach didn't show up. I tried to run around favoring my hip and messed up my running cause me to tear my calves.

PS

Long explanation short - GETTING OLD

jeeze sorry bro. well def get that fucker fixed!

Latest posts

Back