It's friday...whatca gonna do?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually been talking to Sean about doing a Corbin Muscle Seat because it sits a little higher than the stocker. It will all me to extend my leg longer than current but not so far as the Warrior. So hopefully that will help with the riding issue, know the getting older part, Hmmm... I'm going to need a little longer to work that one out.

Halloween this weekend, and more rain! I installed a new shinko to replace the one I finished off this past week. I need check out prices on some new treads for the GMC before winter really hits.
I hope ya'll have a good weekend!:punk:

Plug the lap top in and adjusted the throttle responce, 50% down to10%,took her for a ride, feels better Ill find out tomorrow on the easteners ride.

Ya it rained today, so for the first time this week I took the car to work. Plenty of parties going off tonight, but I stop work at 1am so it's kinda over by then..

Went to a Halloween party in a small town.

Listened to a drunk lady screech out kareoke. My ears are still bleeding. She sang the whole night.

Headed back out tonight to a costume contest at the tiki bar & then headed to a bad ass car show tomorrow where burnouts in the street are legal fixing to head out & put my extra wheel on with a not so good tire.

went out for a quick ride that quickly turned into a rain ride. :bang head:...... crap not that i dont like cleaning every nook and cranny of my bike but this is gonna take a while :damn angry:

went out for a quick ride that quickly turned into a rain ride. :bang head:...... crap not that i dont like cleaning every nook and cranny of my bike but this is gonna take a while :damn angry:

Yup.....

Rain.....Wind.....all the good stuff here right now:bang head:

Back