Kenny Patsch "vmaxcruzer" Passed~

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ford428CJ

Reaction score
I know its been a while for me to post on here..... But this is for a very good Friend of mine... Kenny Patsch vmaxcruzer. I know most of you guys knew him. I do too. I worked with him for years and he was the one who got me into V~Max's and on of my first bikes! He was there when I had a wreck on my Max.

Ken passed away this last Saturday. He had slipped and fell in a canyon to his death.... He was a great man who would take his shirt off his back for ya. He was a true friend and a brother to me.... As I'm sure he was with you guys on the forum.....

Needless to say. I found out when I was at a U of O game during 1/2 time. I just got out of the stadium and just grabbed a beer... Then I got the phone call.... Unreal!

http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=2226

Rip. I was just thinking i haven't talked to Ken in a long while.

+1

I was wondering what happened to him. A while back we went in on a set of wavy rotors so we could have them on the rear rim.

RIP

I as well was wondering what was up with Kenny, since he hadn't posted in some time.
His entries were always interesting, and usually contained an example of his twisted form of humor.
Rest in Peace, brother.

That's terrible news! Kenny was a great guy, with a outstanding sense of humor. He will be missed. RIP Brother.

RIP Kenny, you'll be missed here for sure! Prayers to his family and friends!
Thanks for keeping us in mind Wes, he was a fun guy on the forum, I would of liked to ride and hang out with him over some beers. Sorry for your loss.
Ken put together one sweet Vmax which I always looked to for inspiration.

Damn, this is bad news! Kenny and I had lots of fun over the last few years going back and forth on the forum....he had the greatest sense of humor. Thank you for letting us know Wes, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends....RIP Kenny. :eusa_pray:

RIP. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Come to think of it Kenny gave me a few of these little skull 'n crossbones decals, told me to pass them out to "those scurvy dogs you ride with" (does that sound like him or what! :biglaugh:)

I used them on Sallymax tho and there's still one on my 700X....which will remain there. :punk:

Attachments

• 100_2064.jpg
    100_2064.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 30
Back