kerker question?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working with a Kerker 4-1 on my 89 right now. It's pretty old and rusty and there may be a newer model system out now. The PO cut the centerstand tabs off so there's not much hope for the future. I've got a Mark's 4-2 on my 94 and the centerstand works perfect...

Most use a bike lift and / or then a Jack to get the bike off the ground..

I looked at the link now, looks the same as what I have....

it's e-bay .... what do you expect ! :rofl_200:
People will say anything there to make a sale!

+1

I run the Kerker 4-2-1 and off went the centerstand.

if you cant use it, how does everyone jack the bike up to remove the wheels?

I use a MC/ATV jack I picked up from Sears.

82990313.jpg

yup, stand gone and tabs cut off so cant even put it back on just to work on it. you looking to chg mufflers bill?

yup, stand gone and tabs cut off so cant even put it back on just to work on it. you looking to chg mufflers bill?

Ya RO just kinda kicken the idea around a bit. I really love the sound of the kerker,but two things I'm not crazy about>no centerstand,and I like the look of 4 into 2 rather than 4 -2-1. I think if I decide to change it will be marks.

Ya RO just kinda kicken the idea around a bit. I really love the sound of the kerker,but two things I'm not crazy about>no centerstand,and I like the look of 4 into 2 rather than 4 -2-1. I think if I decide to change it will be marks.

You WON'T be disappointed... The sound is MUCH better (IMO) than Walkers...

Chris

It's funny how almost every Kerker question gets turned into a Mark's pipes ad. :rofl_200:

I'd have had a Kerker if two things could of happened.

#1 center stand. Sorry but it's just easier IMO

#2 not chrome. I took as much off as possible and don't want to add it back... lol

I have 1 of each, Kerker and Mark's. I may eventually take the Kerker off and install Mark's... 4 2 1..:rofl_200:
My tabs are still gone thanx to a PO, so no centerstand, ever...

I have 1 of each, Kerker and Mark's. I may eventually take the Kerker off and install Mark's... 4 2 1..:rofl_200:
My tabs are still gone thanx to a PO, so no centerstand, ever...

Would you take the Kerker off for looks , sound , or performance ?

Back