Local shithead cuts wide swath

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
Full Article

This whole story is pretty confusing so far....not sure when, or if, the news hounds will get it sorted out but I think this is the sequence of events:
-This lowlife perp runs over a 60 yr old motorcyclist a couple towns over from BRC...and runs away! (The 60 yr old is in satisfactory condition)
-When they get word of his poor driving skills two of the lowlife perps pals run up to a campground (located a few miles from BRC) and dismantle the meth lab they were all operating together.
-Then the two asshole pals get stopped in a 'no seat belt' traffic stop with a car full of meth fixin's....and probly roll over on the ll/p as everyone's looking for whoever ran over the biker.
-Apparently, a short time after the two assholes get pulled over a bunch of cops descend on the ll/p's house to 'discuss' this hit & run incident, the timing of this makes me tend to question their loyalty to the ll/p.
-A gun battle insues, a guy in the house gets shot in the hand, no cops are shot and the ll/p shitweed collects two in the brain pan (pretty decent shooting, I'd say!)...reports on this clown range from 'stable' to 'very critical'.....:confused2:

Where he hit the biker is a road I ride regularly....whew!

I'm figuring it would be best for all concerned if this piss-pot were to simply expire from natural causes....you know....he got shot twice in the head, naturally he died!! :wave bye:

You can have a methamphetamine lab in a 2 liter soda bottle these days. You never know what's going to turn up in a traffic stop or when you get to the scene of a call.

This guy sounds as though he's not playin' with 52 cards. Who's glad he decided to draw-down?

Let's hope:
1. the investigation will prove the dead guy hit the biker
2. the dead guy had auto insurance that will help pay the biker's med. bills

I'm Glad the cops weren't shot and wish the biker a quick recovery.

Rot in hell scumbag.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Great Story, Short and Sweet....

Let's hope:
1. the investigation will prove the dead guy hit the biker
2. the dead guy had auto insurance that will help pay the biker's med. bills

I'm Glad the cops weren't shot and wish the biker a quick recovery.

Rot in hell scumbag.

Roger that!!!

Good shot placement! Best wishes to the biker!

According to the latest news reports, the dead guy isn't totally dead yet and my sequence of events is slightly off.

Apparently, after hitting the guy on the bike the asshole leaves him in the road and speeds back to the campground to break down the meth lab, stashes all the stuff in his partners car, then goes back home and shoots his stepdad in the hand.

The gendarmes show up about then and the gun battle insues. The outcome of that confrontation remains the same....

My wish for this fuck is....if he does survive, he spends the rest of his worthless life in diapers, blowing bubbles out his nose. :punk:

Is it mean to hope that the hospital where that scumbag is has a localized, in his room, power outage that shuts off all life support systems:confused2:

Remember gun control is being able to hit your target!

Firstly, hope the biker has a full recovery and the scumbag does not.
However, the last line of the article concerns me, the statement that one officer is now on leave due to stress from the gun fight <--- I get that, I'da shit my pants.... but I'm not a police officer that is trained for such events. Anyway, I mean no disrespect to the officer and not trying to stir the pot, just an observation.

Firstly, hope the biker has a full recovery and the scumbag does not.
However, the last line of the article concerns me, the statement that one officer is now on leave due to stress from the gun fight <--- I get that, I'da shit my pants.... but I'm not a police officer that is trained for such events. Anyway, I mean no disrespect to the officer and not trying to stir the pot, just an observation.

Yeah, I made note of that too Shane! The poor guy got more than he could handle....jeebus man, that shit just ain't s'posed to happen out here in the toolies....just goes to show you, nowhere's safe anymore!

Hope the officer can get thru it and stay on the job, hopefully avoid PTSD

Hope the biker recovers quickly. Thank goodness he wasn't mortally wounded. I hate wishing ill on anybody, but deep down inside I do wish ill on the scumbag.

Hope the biker recovers quickly. Thank goodness he wasn't mortally wounded. I hate wishing ill on anybody, but deep down inside I do wish ill on the scumbag.

Don't feel bad about it 'ninj,' the guy demonstrated his inability to fit in with decent folk....like a rabid animal....put him down, if he's got any good parts give 'em to people who need 'em and use the rest for fertilizer!

I have very little compassion for these jerks....I know, I hide it well! :biglaugh:

Same goes for the asshole one county north of us who shot his brother, mother & stepdad last week.....then set the house on fire to cover it all up.

Harvest the good parts, throw the rest in the dump!! Call it a day! :punk:

Don't feel bad about it 'ninj,' the guy demonstrated his inability to fit in with decent folk....like a rabid animal....put him down, if he's got any good parts give 'em to people who need 'em and use the rest for fertilizer!

I have very little compassion for these jerks....I know, I hide it well! :biglaugh:

Same goes for the asshole one county north of us who shot his brother, mother & stepdad last week.....then set the house on fire to cover it all up.

Harvest the good parts, throw the rest in the dump!! Call it a day! :punk:

C'mon Dan-o don't hold back, tell us what you REALLY think........:clapping:

Little 'small world' story to close this one out....turns out a lady who works with my wife lives next door to where the kid lived, even shared a driveway with his parents. She was home the day of the 'big event.'

She was sitting in the living room, heard shouting out in the driveway and looked out the window in time to witness the entire thing! Apparently the kid was just hosing down the street, one round caught his step-dad in the hand and the rest went into his car, the cop cars....all over the place! My wife's friend's house is flagged off because some rounds, or brass ended up on her lawn, making that part of the crime scene too.

She said the kid was really nice when he was smaller, great parents and all....just got caught up in the gang/drug thing....yadda...yadda....yadda....heard all that bullshit before!

Probly they ALL start out as little fuckin' angels....who gives a shit....he wasn't an angel THAT day!! :punk:

Back