Look what dropped by..................

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
My buddy gives me a call sat night and asks if I'm going to be around for a bit, I said sure, a few minutes later he shows up on this 2012 ZX14..........What an awsome machine! He said right out of the Box it made 197 rear wheel hp, he's been playing with a flash program and claims 208 rwhp now, this thing is whisper quiet and fast as he!!...........He's the shop foreman and runs the dyno out at Village Motorsports so he gets to play with all the fun toys, lucky guy...............:biglaugh:...........................Tom.

Attachments

• DSCN0533.JPG
    DSCN0533.JPG
    481.8 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0534.JPG
    DSCN0534.JPG
    420.4 KB · Views: 54
S'gotta be a dream job for sure! This thing looks mean and fast, but is it the picture angle or is this muffler just HUGE!?

S'gotta be a dream job for sure! This thing looks mean and fast, but is it the picture angle or is this muffler just HUGE!?

First thing I thought too, but who cares with a dyno sheet like that. I'm sure there will be aftermarket solutions to that problem.

lol. My buddy keeps telling me I can ride his. Its been almost two years I havent even got to sit on it! Sweet machines.

I looked at one the other day at the local dealer's. He's trying to get me to buy one (to be honest if I was done with school and working, I'd be on one in a heartbeat). but, yeah that pipe is huge.

Brocks make a sweet pipe for it. I was browsing a ZX forum and it does look like with a little tweaking of the map, well over 200hp is obtained. I can't wait to see what comes out in the next couple of years. It looks like the manufacturers are taking off the kid gloves.

I looked at these before I picked up my FZ8. I like it's size and weight better. If I were 40 years younger and
not any Dumber I'd have to have one of those 14's. It's a Ballistic Missles...:biglaugh:

Saw a beautiful blue 2010 concourse ? , ( had hard bags ) model with single Two Bros. pipe , nice aftermarket leather seat & 6" risers for $ 12.9 K with 3.5 K miles . If I wasn't bike poor already ....................... lol

I wonder if Suzuki will up grade there Busa.:ummm:

Dunno, Suzuki has been kinda hit-n-miss with the US market the last couple years. Year or two ago they didn't import any bikes, and updates have been pretty slow in coming for several years now. Especially in their off-road offerings. Same stuff year after year.

Then again, the 'busa is their "flagship", and has been king of the Japanese sportbikes for years, and Kawi has come pissed on their parade, so I'd be somewhat surprised if in the next year or two the 'busa either gets a major re-work or is replaced entirely.

Latest posts

Back