M.I.S wine & Beer Motorcycle Track Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like you guys had a Great time, I'm definitely jealous !

PS
Mike your video is set as private so I can't see it.
Any chance you can change it to public so we can watch it ?

HJ is the pro at this and im sure he will have some great eye candy for us soon. Maybe he will through us a bone or two.

THat is so cool. I just wish I had been the one riding it! I was coming home yesterday and just before I turned off 26 mile I saw a bright red V-Max, and my Brother in law said "Just when you sell yours, and v-max moves. I really miss that shit. But I will have a house instead. Although we are having all sorts of trouble with the bank right how because the sale amount on the title dose't match the bill of Sale. I sure wish that check would come, then I could buy another bike. <BMFG>

That worked Mike, Thanks !
And I saw HJ said on the V4Musclebike forum that he'll have some video ready to post soon.

Man the track was awsome!...........I'm looking foreward to doing this event again next year!.........Before they let us onto the track some basic rules were administered, one of them being that the slower bikes should stay to the inside giving the faster ones room to get by, well I guess 80-90mph must be concidered fast to many of those riders as they were all over the place, still managed to hit it hard on the straights, I was running just behind Hijacker at one point so 130-135 sounds about right before we ran into traffic, we had a great time eating lunch at the Wells afterward and met Bob, the fellow who bought Craigs Max, super nice guy!..........we ran around the countryside Hooligan style and met up with Todd "Coustomized Creations" in Brighton, we rode over to Hell and hung out there for a bit before splitting off for home, just east of Lansing Scuff's Max shut down on the highway, an electrical short popping the main fuse was the culprit, after much pushing the bike down the shoulder, Lee found a length of cord in the weeds, some quick Mcguivering and the Max was towed the 2-3 miles to a rest area where we waited with Patrick until his rescue vehicle showed up, got home at 11:30pm, I'd call it a great day with friends!..................Tom.

Good to here thats all it was patrick maybe the next time we ride i will make it a hatrick and spank your ass in a drag race top speed and wheelie. Two out of three aint bad. I do have to say you and lee stayed with me alot better than i thought you would and i wont miss judge you again. I cant wait to see that big bad azz Tom Royce Roller. :rofl_200: You asked for it Tom by what you said about the drag race. Patrick i was a man about it and Tom needs to be one to so dont you cut his prime video moment.

Hey, Just want to say thanks to all the guys I have met on this site, You all are great been having a blast since I got my Max last fall and met up with you on this site, MIS was a hoot as soon as I figure out how to edit this gopro video I have I'll post it. And thanks to BeeKeeper and Leecifer for not sticking around with me after my bike shut down when they didn't have to, Thanks for letting me woop that B-King posterior end from the redlight Mike :) that was almost as fun as cooking around MIS at 130. It's gonna be a great summer !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Scuff you need to edit your post. And i wont let you win again. And the next time it will be on video.:biglaugh:

I dunno what it is with this site but any embedded youtube videos I can't get to play. All I get is a blank window when I click on them… Sigh…

Glad you all had a great time!!!

Can you go to youtube and look it up Gergoyle.

My wife just said maybe i will buy you a video camera maybe it will slow you down a little bit. I said sounds good to me.

Nice video!! But no wheelies??

Cool deal though! I am glad everyone had fun and no one got hurt!

I'm glad you guys had fun......looks like nightmare to me with all those baggers in the way! I don't think I'd enjoy that.

Back