MA/NY/VT/NH ride....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
Looks like I'm the second one to drop out on this ride for tomorrow?? Not forecasted to be "as bad"....but still pretty ugly day......what's everyone else thinking??

My last ride out at Mt. Greylock in MA. 2 weeks ago involved some hail....:confused2:

anyone up for two states, mass & conn ,im in late morn, early afternoon?:confused2:

if i wake up and the weathers ok and i'm not feeling like shit i'd be in, but probably not

:bang head: They're calling for a 90 % chance of rain in Springfield and here in my town tomorrow and an 80% chance of rain in Albany.

Is anybody up for next weekend....same run, (3 states), set it for Saturday with a back-up day of Sunday?
S'posed to be in the 60's by then! :punk:

:bang head: They're calling for a 90 % chance of rain in Springfield and here in my town tomorrow and an 80% chance of rain in Albany.

Is anybody up for next weekend....same run, (3 states), set it for Saturday with a back-up day of Sunday?
S'posed to be in the 60's by then! :punk:

yupp, dependin on work

well for sure i cant still at MGH with my buddy, but if you guys drove south to boston its super nice here this morning, i dont have my bike with me thou, crap. have seen a few hot chicks riding ducatti's around the hospital last few days...sweeet!!!!!

I just got up.....can't believe I'm seeing sunshine with quite a bit of blue sky.......only 40 degrees at the moment though........now it's not forecasted to rain until later this afternoon (supposedly) ........F#&%'n Weather Channel's a joke........Double Nor'easter my ass!!

I just got up.....can't believe I'm seeing sunshine with quite a bit of blue sky.......only 40 degrees at the moment though........now it's not forecasted to rain until later this afternoon (supposedly) ........F#&%'n Weather Channel's a joke........Double Nor'easter my ass!!

Hahaha!!! How good are these guys at "walking the fence"! Prolly politicians during the day!! :rofl_200:

Significant uncertainty remains in the ultimate track of the anticipated coastal storm over the weekend. As a result of the uncertainty it is currently unclear as to how much of the local area will be affected by the system. However, with some precipitation likely in at least part of the region, there will once again be a chance for accumulating snow in higher elevations with what would likely be predominantly rain in the valleys.

Significant uncertainty remains in the ultimate track of the anticipated coastal storm over the weekend. As a result of the uncertainty it is currently unclear as to how much of the local area will be affected by the system. However, with some precipitation likely in at least part of the region, there will once again be a chance for accumulating snow in higher elevations with what would likely be predominantly rain in the valleys.

Just say "I DON'T KNOW!!"...........repeat after me.........."I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WEATHER IS GOING TO DO"......."I DON'T KNOW"..........

here's another vocabulary word for you weathermen......."MAYBE"......

Hahaha!!! How good are these guys at "walking the fence"! Prolly politicians during the day!! :rofl_200:

They must have the same speech writer as Hollywood Hussein! Maybe his speech writers got bored with feeding words into the teleprompter and decided to help out the weather channel's weather scientists!:biglaugh:

i might try to do a few miles today... feeling better but not good yet. def still chilly, but that hasn't stopped me before. fucking weather predictions are def a joke tho.

........Double Nor'easter my ass!!

What the hell is a Double Nor'easter anyway??? :ummm:

One storm coming from the northeast and then a storm also coming from the northeast???

What's wrong with A Big Fuckin' Nor'easter......period!!

Thanks G! Guess we got a whole winter of, "Beautiful here, y'oughtta come down!!" Did we bother you guys about the blistering hot all summer down there?

OK, we did! Guess we got it coming!! :rofl_200:

Sure looks beautiful tho...enjoy!!

Well....here's what we have for this Saturday & Sunday...so far:

Springfield, MA..... high 50's - mid 60's, showers both days :bang head:

My area NY/MA border.....high 50's Sat, low 40's Sun., showers both days :bang head:

Albany, NY.....low 60's Sat., low 50's Sun., showers both days :bang head:

in good news all this week is supposed to be nice. rode into work today. 36?

Since I'm not available on Saturday this weekend........and it's forecasted to rain all weekend anyways (yeah, like we're believing ANYTHING "they" say ever again)...........I vote for making tomorrow "Drop-Whatever-Your-Doing-And-Ride" day.......especially if your supposed to work.....can everyone say "SICK DAY!!!"............WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?......LET'S GOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............well...that was embarassing...........:confused2::confused2:

Since I'm not available on Saturday this weekend........and it's forecasted to rain all weekend anyways (yeah, like we're believing ANYTHING "they" say ever again)...........I vote for making tomorrow "Drop-Whatever-Your-Doing-And-Ride" day.......especially if your supposed to work.....can everyone say "SICK DAY!!!"............WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?......LET'S GOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............well...that was embarassing...........:confused2::confused2:

Cough...COUGH...Hack, hack!!! I'm in!!! :punk:

Wait a minute...I don't work anyhow!! Let's do it!! :clapping::punk:

haha i'd love to, but i worked from home being sick thurs and fri of last week so i can't do it.

Back